Chapter 9

Hi this chapters music video is Gods Menu. ( the song has nothing to do with the chapter)I hope you like it and please comment which skz music vid you would like in the next chapter. Please also vote and comment feed back so i can improve. I hope you like this very cringy story so far. So lets stats the chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next😆.

Hans pov
I kiss her for head and I slowly fall asleep.

Yn's pov (next morning)
I woke up in Han's arms. And I lay there for a bit trying to recall what happened last night. Ohhhhhh It hits me. I have 8 boyfriends. Ok😌. WAIT I HAVE 8 BOYFRIENDS! I yell in my head.😱 I look at the clock on the night Stan. It is 9 am. WAIT I HAVE WORK! I say in my head.

I check the date on my phone still in Han's arms. Oh 😮‍💨 It's Saturday. Thank god I say. I hear someone chuckle behind me. Good morning love Han says. I turn around and say good morning. He pecks my noise and I blush. Your cute when you are flustered he said. Which did not help me red face. And not to mention my bed head to top it all off I lol like a mess😩. What's that face for.

I look like a tomato and I have bed head and you are seeing me like this😫. You look beautiful.
At this point I looked like I had bright red paint on my cheeks. I think Changbin is making breakfast want to go check it out. Sure but do have a hair brush for me to borrow I say.
Yea in the bathroom on the counter. Thanks I say. I take Valley with me to go fix my messy hair. I fix my hair and make sure Valley looks good to🤭. I quietly laugh to myself as I brush the hair brush on Valle's head. (Omg i just realized I have been spelling Valley's name wrong I am to lazy to go back and fix it so we are just going to keep spelling it how I have been sorry)

I hear someone chuckling. I look at the door way to Han's room from the bathroom and I see him and Lee know chuckling. I might have forgotten that this is Lee know room to. Sorry Lee know says but it is so cute that you are brushing Valley's head. Ready to go eat breakfast.

Yesssssss! I say bouncing a little. Well come on I bet vally is hungry too Han says. I giggle. Soooooo cute I hear Lee know and Han say. HEYYYY! I say. Sorry Your just to cute. I pout. SEE LOOK HOW CUTE YOU ARE😆. I giggle again and we head to the kitchen. (Lee know is not wrong you are soooooooo Cute ☺️. Also the FLUFF!😆)

Changbin pov
Yn, Han, and Lee know walks in to the kitchen. Good morning loves sleep well. Yes we did says Han. That good to hear. I say. Lee know comes up to me as I am putting suff on plates and hugs me. Good morning cutie. Do you want to help me set the table. He nods his head as yes. Ok Han come help me too. And Yn can you go wake everyone else up. Sure she says.

Yn pov
Changbin told me to go wake up the rest of the boys. I go to the first room. Which is Changbin and Hyunjin's room. I knock on the door no response so i open the door. I see a sleeping Hyunjin.

I go up to him and gently shake him

I go up to him and gently shake him. Hyunjin wake up I whisper. Noooooo he groans. Please Changbin made pancakes. He shot up. Now that's what I thought now go. I left and headed to the next room. Chan an Lix's room. I knock I hear. Quite come in. I slowly open the door. Oh good morning baby what's up Chan says with a sleeping Felix on his lap.

                                                                                       Imagine that but on chan's lap

Changbin sent me to wake you guys up for breakfast. Oh ok I will wake him up see you in a few. Ok I says and head to the last room. The last room is Seungmin and I.N.'s room. I knock on It and hear a come in.

I enter. They are both laying together scrolling through instagram. Oh hi baby I.N.says. Good morning I say. Changbin told me to come tell you to come eat breakfast.

Ok they said and I left the room and headed to the kitchen. I get there and the table is all set with food and the rest of the boys slowly come out of there rooms and sit down and start to eat. So guys Felix says. Since it is a rainy Saturday why don't we do something together to so we can all hang out with our new girlfriend. Sure what do you have In mind says Lee know

Hey guys. I hoped you liked this chapter. Please comment what music vid I should put on the next chapter and comment feed back so i can improve. Also a little spoiler I think on of the boys and yn might kiss 🤫 you did not hear that from me. Also pictures not mine from Pinterest Anyway byeeeeeeeee