Chapter 11

Heyyyyyyyy guys. I have felt really motivated lately so that is why I have been posting so much. Also my friend who is not a STAY picked the music vid for this chapter which is CHEESE. I showed her my playlist and she said she likes so she picked this one lol. Also I promise they will kiss. SOMEONE WILL KISS YN IN THIS CHAPTER I SWEAR! Ok lets start.

YN's pov
And now the uno game began. They all sat down and Changbin started to hand out the cards. I didn't play I just watched. To be honest it was more fun watching them play then playing. The game was chaotic. Like really chaotic. At one point I thought Felix would have killed I.N. Because of who many +2's he gave Felix.

But after a good 30 minutes the game finally came to an end. The winner was Chan. Yessssss! He said I won! All of the other boys pouted. Well what do you guys want to do now. I said. Let's watch a movie Seungmin says. That a great idea says Felix. I will go make everyone hot co co said Felix. Ok I said. We all sat on the couch. We decided on watching The Loin king

Sorry i had to add this lol also picture from google

Shortly after the movie started Felix came back and gave us our drinks. I was cuddling with Changbin. Soon a while later the movie ended. It was 5:30 pm. So we decided to get take out. So we ordered some take out and started watching a different movie. This time I was cuddling with Lee know.

And the movie we started to watch was Snow White. I picked the movie of course🙄. Anyway the movie started to play. About a quarter into the movie the food came. We all sat and ate while we watched the movie. While I was eating I got some food on Valley. Chan put him in the wash for me but not having Valley made my anxiety go through the roof.

I got lots of cuddles from the boys to try an make me feel better. And with about a quarter left of the movie Chan got up and left. He soon came  back with Valley all cleaned. I thanked Chan and gave him a hug. Then I hugged Valley and went back to cuddling with Felix. Soon the movie was over.

I was sleeping with Chan tonight. Which the boys were very jealous of. So I headed to his and Felix's room. Felix was sleeping with Hyunjin so it was just me and Chan tonight. We got into out pj's and got into Chan's bed. He wrapped his hands around my waist. He felt so warm while cuddled.

Hey Yn he said. Yea. Can I kiss you he said. My face a deep red. S-sure I said. He crashed his lips onto mine. We shared this warm kiss for a few seconds. We pulled away gasping for air. Your lips taste really good Yn. He said. I- before I could finish my sentence he kissed me again. He slowly deepened the kiss. After a bit he finally pulled away. That was so good he said. He kissed my forehead and said goodnight and we slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

hey guys I told you someone would kiss yn. Did you guys think it would be chan? Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment feed back and wash music vid i should do for the next chapter. And please vote ok byeeeeeeee