Imagine#1 Princess treatment

Hi guys this is the first imagine. The music vid for this chapter is the preview for one of there song for there comeback . Btw these Imagines will be taking place between the time they asked her to move in in to the end of the story. I hope you enjoy and please comment Imagine ideas. Let's get started with Imagine#1 Princess treatment.

Han pov
It has been A week since Yn moved in with us. It has been so fun. But she has been very stressed out lately so we got her the day off. And we have the day off too.

Flashback 2 days ago so guys as you know Yn has been very stressed lately. Said Chan. So I was thinking we could get her the day off and we can give her some self care. So what do you guys think. I think that is a great ides says Seungmin. What would we do asked Felix. Well I thought we could let her first sleep in.

Then we can run her a bath with candles and stuff. Then we could help her pick out a sun dress and we could go out of the day. That sound great. I also got her and us the next day off so we can sleep in and relax. That sound great. Says Lee know. Ok well then. Operation Princess treatment is a GO!. YEA! End of flashback.

We all woke up at 6 to started getting stuff ready. Me and Lee know got the bath all set up for her. While the rest of the guys planned were we were going to go.  Soon It was 8:00 am.

Yn slowly woke up. We went in her room and knock on the door. Come in a sleepy Yn said. Good morning baby we said as we walk over to her. Good morning she said. We gave her butterfly kisses. Stop it tickles she giggled. Yn Lee know said. What she said we got you today and tomorrow off. And today we are going to give you some self care. Oh thank you so much. She said. We made a bath for you do you want to go take a bath we said. YESSS she said her eyes lit up.

Well lets go we said. We got into her bathroom. There were candles and rosé petals everywhere. Wow she said. It's so pretty. Thank you so much. Your welcome we said. Baby Lee know said. Yn I said. Do you want us to bathe you or not. Her cheeks turned a dark red. You don't have to if you are not comfortable I said. N-no its fine she said. Both of our faces lit up. Baby we are so happy you trust us I said. Of course I trust you she said.

I know you guys would never hurt me. Ok Baby would you like me and Han to undress you or do you want to Lee know said. And if you want we can go and you can get in. N-no it's fine you guys can. Ok if you say so Lee know said. Come here baby I said.  Arms up Lee know said. I slowly started to undress her. Once all of her clothes were off she looked even more gorgeous. Omg you look like a Goddess Lee know said.

Yn blushed and got into the bath. No need to be embarrassed love.I said. We were going to see you like that some time soon😏 anyways Lee know said. Can I. wash you hair baby. Yea sure she said. I put some soap in her hair and gently massage it into her scalp. Then Lee know washed all the soap out. Baby can I wash your body Lee know said. I wont touch you. Unless you want me to Lee know said😏. HEY! I said and slapped his shoulder.

Stop with the dirty jokes. I said. Ok ok I will stop. But can. I wash your body baby. He said. Sure she said. He put one soap on his hands and gently rubbed the soap all over her body and washed all the soap off. Ok baby time to get out I said. She stepped out and I wrapped a fuzzy towel around her. She giggled. Baby why don't we go get ready the boys have another surprise for you Lee know said. Oh ok. she said. I think Felix picked you out an outfit. So go get dressed and get ready I said. We will be waiting for you in the living room. Ok she said and walked into her room and we left.

Chan pov
We were all waiting for Yn to get ready. A couple minutes later she came out.

 imagine this outfit with a stuffed dog instead of a teddy bear, no bows on the pants and a pair of ConversePic from Pinterest

Pic from Pinterest

She looked so cute. Ok I'm ready she said. Ok we are going to go on a  picnic date. All 9 of us. Yayyyyyyyy she said. Let's GO!
She screamed. Me and the rest of the boys chuckle at her cuteness. Yes lets go shall we.

Ok guys that's the end of imagine#1 what do you think did i do a good job. Well thank you for reading please comment imagine ideas you want me too do and Imagine#2 coming soon. Byyyeeeeee