Chapter 13

Hi this is the last chapter but I will be writing some imagines of the guys and yn so don't worry. Also thank you for making it this far. Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈 👏🥳 anyway this chapters music vid is CASE 143. I hope you enjoy the music vid and the last chapter. Please comment some ideas for imagines. And please vote. Let's start.

Yn's pov
Ummmmm Yn we were talking about something. And well we think you should move in with us Hyunjin said.
Wait really I said. Yea we love you so much Yn and we want you to live with us. Yesssss I would love to.

A few month later
It has been a few months since I have moved in with the boys. And it was crazy.(BTW the imagines will take place in the time between when they asked her to moved in and to now if that makes sense) anyway I have loved moving in with the boys. And soon they will be going on a break so we plan on going on a Vacation to Australia. It was Chan And Felix's idea. No surprise there. That is coming up in a few weeks.

We are all looking forward to it. And the boys have been very accepting of my disorder. Which I am really happy about. They have also have done really good with there work. And they told me I have improved since I started. Which makes me happy. Also the boys said that we were all going on a date today. I am so excited. I have to go get ready byeeeeee.

Hi guys that's the end. I know it was really short and I am sorry but don't worry I will start posting Imagines soon. Please comment what some ideas for imagines. And please vote. Thank you for reading. I don't know if i will be makeing another story. But if i do i hope you will read it. Byyyyeeeeeeee