Chapter 5

Yn pov
I look behind them at the chair I put my bag on and my heart drops. Chan and Felix have not noticed the look of panic on my face. I start to breathe heavily as I try and rap up the conversation so they will leave and she can try and look for my stuffy. I stand there trying not to cry but Chan looks at and sees the distress on her face.
Chan pov
As I was talking to Yn I look at her face she looks like she is about cry and she is breathing heavy. Hey Yn are you ok. She looks at me and say yea I'm f-fine. Then she breaks down in to tears. She falls to the floor crying.

I bend down to her level. Hey Yn what's wrong. I start rubbing circles on her back trying to calm her down. Felix is asking her what is wrong. She points to a chair not being able to speak. Since she is breathing heavily. Yn we need you to calm down and use your words I say. But Felix interrupts me.

Oh I remember seeing her put her bag on that chair maybe it is that. She slowly shacks her head as yes. Felix gets up and starts looking for it. I try and calm down her breathing. But it doesn't work. So i pull her head on to my chest and try and get her to match my breathing. She slowly starts to breathe normally but is still crying. Felix comes back with her back pack.

Felix pov
Hey Yn is this it. She shake her head yes. Can I open it. She shakes her head yes with it still one chan's chest.
I open the bag and see a stuffed dog and pull it out. Is this it. She takes it and hug it tightly. She sits there for a bit. After a few minutes I look down at her and see that she is now asleep.

All of the crying must have knocked her out Chan said. I guess so I say. Lix Chan says. Yes. Call JYP and tell him that we are taking the rest of the day off. Oh ok I say. We are going to take her back the dorm and let her get rest and ask her what this is about but for now just let her rest.

I nod my head and call JYP as we head to the car.
All the guys were in the car already. Omg what happen  Seungmin says. We will talk about it back at the dorm. We have the rest of the day of.

Hey guys sorry another short chapter and i was cringing writing this.
Also reminder. This disorder is NOT REAL ok please don't come after me.
I like was thinking about story's i read and i kind of just like came up with
This and decided to write it so hope you enjoy 😊