Chapter 10

Hi guys this chapters music vid is gone days. ( this song has nothing to do with this chapter)It is one of there older songs but. I loveeeee 😍 this song. So I hope you like it.  Please comment what music vid you want in the next chapter. I hope you like this chapter. Enyjoyyyyyyy

Yn's pov
Since it is a rainy Saturday why don't we do something together so we can all hang ot with our new girlfriend Sure but what do you have in mind says Lee know. Well I thought we could let Yn decided. So Yn what would you like to do. Says Felix. Ummmmmmmmm well how about we play a board game. Oooooo that  sound fun.

Says I.N. Why don't we make it a competition. Says Changbin. How about who every win gets to pick what we do after. Ok sound fun says Chan. Ok why don't we clean up and then we can go and vote on a game says Chan. Ok everyone says. Also Yn since your apartment is close why don't you go get some clothes and suff so you can.

Stay the night here and tomorrow night into Monday. Sure I want to spend some time with my boyfriends. Awwwwwwww they all say. I pout. Who wants to come with me to my apartment I will Seungmin says. Ok I say and we leave and the boys clean up.

Lee know pov
Yn and Seungmin got back and Yn went to change and Seungmin came and sit with us on the couch. Sooooooo what does her apartment look like Hyunjin says. I stayed in the car. She said it was a mess and asked that I stay in the car😭. Wow Changbin starts to laugh.

Yn comes out of the bathroom all changed. Ok ready I say. Let's vote on a game to play. Let me see what we have I tell them.
Ok we have Life, Sorry, cards, monopoly, Uno, twister, an- befor I can finish my sentence the maknae line screams TWISTER!!!!!. OK ok my god we will play twister. Yayyyyyyy. (Btw vally is on the couch were Yn can see it while she plays)

so how about since there is 9 of us we will have 4 go on the mat play and then the other 5, and then the winter from each group goes against each other Felix says. Sounds good I say. Ok lets goooooo. We start playing. Chan, Changbin, Han, and Yn go first. Ok Yn your First. ( btw lee know is spinning the thing) Yn right hand yellow. Ok she says. Ok Chan left foot green. Ok a couple minutes later.

(Just imagine there and four people

(Just imagine there and four people. I didn't know how hard it was to find a image of four people playing twister lol.)

Ok the winner is Chan. Yessssssss! He screams. Ok next round lets go I say. The next round was Felix, I.N., Seungmin, Hyunjin, and me.  Chan your spinning I say. Ok lets go he says. And the game begins. Soon later we look like how they did not to long ago. All tangled up. Ok Lee know left foot yellow Chan says.

Soon everyone falls down. Lee know wins Chan says. Yesssss! I say. Ok now just me and Chan. A couple minutes later Chan wins. Nooooooo😫 I say. Ok Chan what you want to do next says Han. I want to play uno. And who every wins gets to sleep with Yn tonight. Fine deal everyone says. Is that ok with you Yn. I say. Yea sure she says.

Yn's pov
And the uno game began.

Hey guys so like I know i lied but i promise one of them will kiss yn. I already know who. But like I kind of have and ideal like when i want it to happen and that is not know but I promise it will be the next chapter. Comment who you think will kiss yn. Also please vote and comment feed back. I hope you are enjoying the story byeeeeeeeee