Chapter 8

Hi guys this chapters music video is get cool. ( the song has nothing to do with the chapter)When I started writing this chapter there was no comments on what music video I should do for this chapter so if you did sorry but i will check the comments on this chapter and the last chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the music video. Now lets get into it😁

Chan pov After dinner yn pov
Hey Yn there is something we want to talk to out about. Yea sure go ahead what is it. Yn said. Well Yn you know how we are all in a relationship. Yea. So ummmmmm we-  I got interrupted by Lee Know. Basically what he is trying to say is that we all are also in love with you and we want you to join our relationship.

Yea what he said. 😲(yn's face) wait really? Yea really Changbin says. So do you want to become our girlfriend I ask?  I have only known you for a few days but yes I would love for you guys to all be my boyfriends😊. Yes! The maknae line scream's. Settle down ok. Sorry they all say. Anyway Yn this is great news.

We promise to love you as your boyfriends. I will love you all to as your girlfriend. Awwwwww she is so cute Han says. Yn got a light blush on her face it was so cute☺️. Also Chan says Yn. Yea. Did you tell the rest of them about my disorder. Yes I did don't worry. We will love you and accept you no matter what.

Ok I am so glad I was scared you guys would think I an weird. No you are not weird at all you are perfect just they way you are. I.N. Says. Thank you guys so much.

After dinner yn pov
After dinner me and my new boyfriends decided to watch a movie. We decided on Peter Pan. I was cuddled up in Hans arms.
You were curled up in his lap. And all the other guys were spread out on the couch cuddling with each other.

Have way through the movie I got lost in thought. (Yn's mind) wow I can't believe I just got 8 boyfriends. And I have only know them for like 2 days. But I think I have already fell in love with them. Wait where is Valley. I snap out of my thoughts and look around and I start to panic a little. (Btw not like panic attack just like when you put your hand in your pocket and you don't feel your phone you like that anyway back to the story)

I look at all the boys seeing that they are all focused on the TV or asleep. I try not to make a scene. I turn around to Han. He looks down at. Me what's wrong Yn. We're is Valley I say. He makes a O face😲. Ummmmmm let me go look for you stay her don't worry I bet your just left him somewhere. He stands with me in his arms and puts me down on the couch. Hey Han were you going Hyunjin says. I am going to look for Valley he says.

Once he says that everyone that is not sleeping looks at me. Yn did you miss place him Lee know says. I don't know were I put him. I say my eyes starting to water. Hey its ok Chan says and comes over and hugs me as I cry and Lee know  helps Han look for Valley. (Btw I.N., Seungmin, changbin are asleep) Felix and Chan are now comforting me.

Han pov
Me and Lee know look on the dinner table not there. The bathroom and a couple other room's until we finally find him in Chan and Felix's room. We rush in to the living room Yn in Chans arms cry made my heart break. Look Yn we found him here. She takes him and hugs him and slowly stops crying.

T- Thank you she says. It is not problem love Lee know says. Her cheeks turn red like a tomato. Cute I whisper under my breath. I go over to Chan and pick her up and sit back on the couch with her cuddled up in my lap and we continued to watch Peter Pan. When the movie ended I looked down to see my sleeping girlfriend in my arms with her stuffy.

I pick her up and head to mine and Lee know's room. I lay her in my bed and I get in next to her and rap my arms around her. Good night love I say and I kiss her forehead. And I slowly fall asleep.

Hey guys I hope you like it. Also while I was writing this chapter i was listening to ABBA one of the only not
K pop artist I listen to. So just to let you know if you are looking for a new music artist the listen to ABBA.
Anyway please vote and comment feed back and comment what skz music video I should do for the next chapter. Byeeeeeee