Chapter 3

Yn pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, I take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, and do my hair and put on some light makeup.

After I'm done I go and make myself some breakfast. I pack my bag making sure I have Valley. I have about 30 minutes until I have to leave. So I go and read one of my new books I got over the weekend. I got to the third chapter and checked the time. I put my book away and headed to my car. I put some music on and make my way to JYP.

Boys dorm (remember they are all in a relationship) (cringe warning ⚠️it's so bad😭)
I.n pov
I woke up cuddling Seungmin. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and whisper in his ear. It's time to wake up love. He groans. I give him butterfly kisses all over his face to try and get him up. I hear him giggle.

Aright I'm up he says. I chuckle. We both leave my room and make our way to the kitchen. Hyunjin and Chan are making breakfast. We each go behind one of them and give them back hugs. They both jump a little. Chan says well good morning. Good morning I say back. He terns around in my arms and gives me a peck on the lips.

I laugh and Hyunjin does the same to Seungmin. Soon enough all of my other lovers wake up. And since we are the most awake we give everyone hug and kisses to try and wake them up. Soon later breakfast is ready and we all eat. After we all are done and the table is all cleaned up we all go get ready for the day.

At JYP

Yn pov
I finally make it to work. I walk in the building and ask were I have to go. The front desk lady says I can just go to the same room as yesterday since they don't have to leave for that photo shoot just yet. I tell her thank you an make my way there. I get a little nervous as I walk through the hallway.

I eventually make it and I take deep breath to try and calm my nerves a little. It would be better if I could just sit on the floor and hold Valley right now but someone could see me. Or even worst one of them could come out and sees me. Ok Yn stop thinking so much and just open the door already I say to myself. I knock on the door and hear feet shuffling. Then someone opens the door. I look up to see Lix standing there with a big smile on his face.

His smile is so bright I might melt. Oh hey Yn we have been waiting for you come in he says.

Hyunjin pov
We heard a knock on the door and Lix goes to open it assuming it is Yn. He opened the door and I see Yn standing there. She is short compared to Felix. I feel like I need to protect her. I just want to give her a hug and shield her from harm. Wait could I be falling for Yn. No I can't right? Well if I do it wouldn't be that bad right. Maybe the guys feel the same and she can join or relationship with us.

Hi i hope you are enjoying the story i know i is probably kind of boring right now
But trust me is will get better. Also i am sorry for the chapters being short. Please vote and comment feed
Back for e to improve.