╚»★𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 & 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1★«╝

Introduction ✨

Karan Kundrra- he is handsome, shy and quiet type of a person. He is a nerd but doesn't wear glasses. He's mom works, so he stays with his grandmother

Tejasswi Singhania - she's the hottest girl. She is a badgirl, arrogant, rude ,rich, confident and very outspoken. Every boy drool over her. Like if you're close to her you're popular.

~More characters will be included~

Karan Kundrra {POV}

I was just walking and suddenly they pounce on me. That is just messed up in every possible way.

But now that I'm in my class, the last class of the day, I'm relaxed. This is because I am under guard of teacher.

If one punk were to act up and beat innocent student for no reason then they would get suspended.

Teacher - alright class, let's begin.

She said and started teaching. After ten minutes, the door opened. Everyone turned to look. Instantly I blushed at who was at the door.

There stood Tejasswi Singhania, the college's bad girl. She does whatever she wants and gets what she wants. Those eyes, her hair and those pink and smooth lips were enough to make a man go crazy. I'm just blushing right now.

Even I've to admit that I've had crush on her. But not anymore, I'm just kidding, I still do. Through this year I have never said anything to her. She probably doesn't even know I exist.

T - miss Singhania. I see you have decided to finally join us.

She said with not so happy face.

Teju - yeah, sure. I thought it would be nice to see old lady teaching.

She said.

T - just go and sit Tejasswi.

She said ignoring what Tejasswi commented.

Tejasswi rolled her eyes and searched for a seat. The only seat that was empty was beside me. She came and sat beside me. I gulped in nervousness. She wasn't really paying much attention at all the lesson. She just looked at her phone, chewing her gum.

The bell rang and all started heading to their home. I was in a hurry so that they don't bully me again. Without watching where I was going, I bumped into avneet. Suddenly I began to panic.

Karan - s-sorry I d-didn't s-see.

I said. She looked at me with a blank face.

Teju - ok then, you can go. I'm not in a mood right now .

To be continue ...

It's a short story 🫶🏻🥹