╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3★«╝

Tejasswi Singhania {POV}

Why are all the nuts behind me.

Ari – let’s go.

Arishfa said. Well she has been with me for a long time and she is my friend too.

Ari – well Teju. If you don’t mind can I say something.
She asked.

Teju – yes, why not.
I replied.

Ari – now that you have hurt that boy who’s name I guess is Karan . What do you think will he show up again?

Teju – I don’t think so. Looking at his face he looked he was really hurt and was about to cry. But why should we care.

I said and she smirked.

Ari – ok so you told me you wanted to ride my precious car once?

I nodded.

Ari – you also know why I don’t give it to you. Right?

Teju – yes.

I said, well actually I’m a rash at driving, she never gives me to ride it, incase I do accident. Since it is her precious.

Ari – so how about you make him fall for you and maybe kiss him on my birthday which is probably is after two months. And I know he won’t let you kiss him easily.

She said and I was totally shocked.

Teju – what kiss is too much I think. I can make him fall for me but not kiss.
I told.

Ari – why? Are you scared that you might loose the bet?

She said sarcastically. I know why she said it and she knows it very well.

Teju – Ari you know I’ve never kissed anyone. I have kept it for my true love. It is precious. I can complete the dare without the kiss. And you know right I'm not scared of anyone's father.

She smirked.

Ari – because of that only I have gave you that bet. I’m risking my precious car for the bet and you can’t even kiss. What you would have done if I told you to make out with him?

She said smirking and my eyes got widen

Ari – I’m not forcing you it’s ok if you don’t want to.

She said.

Well I want to ride her car but kiss. At least she didn’t told me to make out. Its just kiss I’ll do it.

Teju – ah Ari, I’ll do it.

I said smirking giving her my hand she shook it.

Ari – all the best.

Teju – I’ll win this bet for sure. Keep your car ready.

I said confidently and we headed to the class.

I was looking for him in the college but he was no where to be found. What the hell. I think he took it way to seriously, well of course I was serious. But now I need him. I was walking when I saw him he quickly turned and started walking opposite, I ran behind him.

I grabbed his hand and pinned him in the nearby storeroom. He closed his eyes in fear.

Teju – karan  open your eyes.

I said and he slowly opened his eyes that’s when I noticed how beautiful his eyes were anyone could drown in his eyes, his sharp jawline and his lips. My heart started beating fast and my stomach became hollow I didn’t knew what was happening to me. I would stare at him longer until he spoke.

Karan  – e-excuse me I think you brought a wrong guy with you.

He said and left my hand.

Teju – no I didn’t.
I told him.

Karan  – you told me not to show up. I’m sorry I was running to get away from you. I know you brought me here but I’ll say sorry instead. Please let me go. I never show up again and if you want I’ll even change my colle—

He was speaking when I closed his mouth with my hand.

I didn’t know again that feeling came. What is happening to me, Tejasswi  stop focus, focus on what you have to do. I said calming myself down.

Teju – I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. It was just that I was angry.

His eyes widen as I said sorry.

Karan  – but still.

He left my hand and walked away.

How dare he I’ve never said sorry to anyone, why did I say sorry to him? I don’t know what is happening to me that I said sorry to a nerd. I said sorry to him but still that monkey didn’t listen.

I went in class it was the last lecture. And Ms Kiara our maths teacher came.

Ms k – alright. Listen up.

She announces gaining everyone’s attention.

Ms k – you have to make a project, since very few months are left for your graduation this is the last assignment. And you will be partnered, I will be picking your partners.

Everyone’s face got disappointed. And I smirked mentally.

Ms k – lucky and Arishfa, karan  and Tejasswi .

She said everyone turned in our direction as she said. She continued pairing all other students.

I saw karan  he didn’t look back. I smirked. I knew he would not agree easily.

~ Flashback ~

I went to meet ms kiara as she told today she’ll give a partner project.

Ms k – oh Tejasswi , why so sudden meet?

Teju – mam, can you do me a favour?

Ms k – what is it?

Teju – actually can you pair me with Karan .

Ms k – why?

She raised her eyebrow.

Teju – actually he is good in maths and knows how to make good project. I want him to help me and I want to help him as well.

I said trying to act innocent. She was thinking a bit and finally spoke.

Ms k – ok, but I’ll ask karan  where the you have helped him or not.

Teju – thank you mam, thank you so much.

I smirked and went to the class.

~ Flashback ends~

To be continue....