╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16★«╝

Tejasswi’s singhania {POV}

I entered his cabin.

Karan – move the chair beside me and sit down.

I brought the nearby chair and sat beside him. Ok, this much proximity is not good. I looked at the computer to see many pie charts and tables.

Karan – these contains gain and loss from every year, increase and decrease in number of products.
I paid attention to it.

He kept going on explaining and I kept nodding. Entering everything in my brain. From the coner of my eyes, I notice how sharp his jaw line is. Ok Tejasswi its too much, concentrate on the presentation. Otherwise you will ruin it, I said to myself.

Karan – have you got it?

Teju – yeah.

Karan – ok, so I guess after 10 minutes the meeting will start.

Teju – ok.

I was standing out of the meeting room, one by one everyone started to enter. Vaishnavi, Abhishek and vibha aunty said best of luck to me. I started biting my nails out of nervousness, because I have never done any presentation in my college and here I had to do presentation infront of big business mans, when karan came.

Karan – you can do it. All the best.
He said, patting my back with a smile and walked in. I got confidence and went inside.

I started my presentation and finished it. I smiled proudly on myself, I felt like I have won some victory. Everyone praised me for my presentation.

Karan Kundrra {POV}

I was proud of Tejasswi, she did it. Everyone was shocked at her as she was new and she handled every question nicely. I was impressed too. Everyone started to go except mom, Bhai and vaish .

I was about to go when Tejasswi came and hugged me excitedly and mumbled thank you. I hugged her back, after hugging her, after so long I felt peace I wanted the time to stop. We heard coughing, we turned to see it was dada. I quickly left her.

Abhi – done huh?

He said smirking.

Km – hey don’t tease them.

Mom said getting fake angry.

Karan – u did good.

I said to her and left from there but not before noticing her blushing.

What happened to me suddenly. You can’t to this karan, you can’t be soft, remember what she did to you. In this thoughts I went back to my cabin and started doing my work.

Tejasswi singhania {POV}

As soon as karan went out. Vaish hugged me I hugged her too.

Vaish – was the hug only for karan?

She said teasing.

Teju – ah-hm, no its not like that, i was just—

Abhishek cut me.

Abhi – we know what it was.

Km – ok, now both of you’ll stop, let me also speak to her. Tejasswi you did a great job. I know maybe Karan had given you a lot of trouble these days. So i have through to send ya’ll on vacation for a week. You and karan can spend some time and know each other since y’all are getting married. And about the work here Abhi, Vaish and I will handle. You see that y’all enjoy.

She said winking and I nodded with smile.

I was kind of happy and excited both. Because first there was so much work he gave me since the day I started working with him. Even Abhi and vaish didn’t gave me so much and for a beginner like me it was very difficult for me to manage.

Km – you can pack your bags. Y’all are going tomorrow and I’ll book the hotel.

Teju – mom, will Karan agree?

I asked with a doubtful look.

Km – don’t worry about that.

Teju – ok, thank you.

I said and hugged her in excitement.

Km – ok keep your excitement for tomorrow also.

I smile and went.

Karan Kundrra {POV}

Mom told me about the trip and I strictly said no but she didn’t listen. So I didn’t had any other option left. I went to pick her up. The more I try to distant myself from her the more close she is coming.

I reached her home, she came down, bid bye their parents and entered the car.

Tm – hey, karan. Nice to meet you and please take care of yourself and my daughter because she is very clumsy.

Her mom said.

Teju – muma.

Karan – don’t worry aunty, I’ll take care of her. She is my responsibility.

She hugged me and said.

Tm – I believe you beta.

I smiled and went in the car and she sat beside me.

The driver drove to the airport. We took the flight to Paris. We completed the formalities and settled down on our seats. I noticed Tejasswi was too excited. Maybe she is going to Paris for the first time. After sometime the plane took off.

Air hostess – ma’am, sir do you need anything?

Karan – no we don’t need anything..

I was saying when Tejasswi cut me.

Teju – yes please, I want pizza, fries, chocolates and cold drink.

Karan – you are going to eat all that?

I asked looking at her shock.

Teju – hmm, do you have any problem?

I shook my head.

Air hostess – just a minute, please.

Few minutes later Tejasswi’s order came and she started eating.

Teju – you want?

Karan – no, I’m fine

To be continue ...

Guy's sorry for the mistake 🥲💀