╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18★«╝

Tejasswi singhania  {POV}

Next day

We had come to have lunch in the hotel restaurant where we were staying. We ate our food suddenly Karan got a call from someone so he was talking standing a lit far.

A crazy idea popped in my mind seeing the pool. I turned to see karan still taking on the phone. I called the waitress.

W (politely) – what do you need ma’am?

Teju – can you help me. You see that man.

I said pointing at karan, she nodded.

Teju – you just have to do simple thing, see I’ll jump in the pool and that moment you have to call that man saying she accidentally slipped and fell in the pool.

W – no ma’am that’s risky. I can’t do that. You might actually get hurt.

Teju – see I'm a swimmer so I know to swim, it’s just an act please do this for me.

I told trying to convince her.

W – ok. But why are you doing this?

Teju – he’s my husband and we had a little fight so that’s why you live that.

I stood near the swimming pool and signaled the waitress to go near karan.

Karan Kundrra {POV}

I got a call from jannat, we were talking. When a waitress came.

W – e-excuse sir. The girl who was sitting with you accidentally slipped into the pool. Please help her.

She said, I cut the call and ran to Tejasswi .

I took her out but she was not responding I tapped her cheeks.

Karan – Tejasswi . Tejasswi please open your eyes

I asked getting worried. Suddenly the same waitress bend and started calling Tejasswi in panic.

I tried pumping out the water which might have got into her body. Suddenly the manager arrived

M – I think she need cpr.

I bend down to touch my lips with hers when I saw her lightly pouting. Oh wait as far as I know she is a good swimmer she even won so many swimming competition how can she drown in this swimming pool?? Ohh so she wants to play? Let me see. I wondered why she suddenly went to swimming pool. It's okay baby girl I will play along with you let's see . I stood up straight.

M – should I call the doctor?

He asked.

Karan – not need. Manager if you don’t mind can you give her cpr, since you came up with the idea. I don't Have much idea about it .

Tejasswi singhania  {POV}

I could sense karan close to me but suddenly I didn’t felt anything. The thing which karan said next, just shocked me to the core. He asked the manager to give me cpr. What the fudge is wrong with this man? Is he serious?

M – yes, why not.

The manager said.

No Tejasswi , don’t get up, I said to myself. Karan won't let him come near me okay. My heart started beating fast. I could sense the man coming closer. Suddenly I opened my eyes and pushed the manager.

Teju – I-i am fine.

I said shuttering.

I stood up.

Teju – sorry sir for pushing you.

I said apologising, giving my hand for him to stand, he took it and stood up.

M – it’s ok, I’ll get going.

He said and left in confusion.

I looked at the waitress she was sweating badly.

W – ma’am you are ok. I thought you really got injured. I'm sorry please forgive me.

Karan – so you were also included in this?

He said looking at her angrily. She got scared to death.

W (shuttering) – s-sorry sir. I didn't wanted to but....

Karan – now just see how I get you fired.

W – p-please sir s-sorry, ma’am had forced me. D-don’t get me f-fired. I don't have any fault here . I need this job so badly please don't fire me . I beg you Sir . Ma'am please say something . I can't loose this job .

She said tears forming in her.

Karan – you should have thought before helping her. Now it's too late miss .

Teju – karan this was my plan. She did it because I told her. She don't have any fault it's all my mistake punish me not her .

I told him.

Teju – don’t worry, you won’t get fired. You can go. Thank you for helping me I'm so grateful for you .

I said and she left. I tried to talk to him but he ignored me and left the place .

To be continue ...

Vote , comment and do follow me for more stories 😩🫶🏻