╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13★«╝

Tejasswi singhania{POV}

He laughed at my confession not believing.

Karan  – do u think I’ll believe u? I’m not the old innocent, scared karan . Wait do u even know what love is? Oh I almost forgot you are playgirl, how would you know?

His words were sharp as knife, piercing my heart. I fisted my hand, trying to control my tears.

His sighed in frustration running his hand through his hair.

Karan  – now mom will not stop until she make you her daughter-in-law. Argh! Why you?

Didn’t he love me? Was he fooling me to even  think that he did for once. Hate is all he have for me. Gathering my courage I spoke.

Teju – didn’t you love me?

Karan  – are you talking about the freaking betting love?

He said. What? When and why has he become so arrogant.

Karan  – I did love you for real. But now I don’t. People say, humans change and so do feelings.

He said with pure hatred.

Teju – ya. I can see how much u have changed. You can say whatever you want but for me it was love and I can do whatever to get my love back.

Teju – listen Mr Kundrra I will make you fall for me once again.

I said with confidence.

Karan  – ya go on.

He said coldly and turned back to go but I spoke which halted his step.

Teju – I am sorry in advance because I’m going to be selfish this time for my love.

With this I walked away.

Karan Kundrra {POV}

I walk behind her and saw her near my mom.

Km – so what do you think Tejasswi?

I looked at Tejasswi angrily, she looked at me and smirked.

Teju – aunty I will marry your son. He is too cute and kind. How can I not marry him.

She said pinching my cheeks, my mom was kind of shock because no one dare to do that to me but then she was happy.

I removed her hand and looked at her with burning eyes. How dare she?

Td – oh Tejasswi I’m so happy for you and karan .

He hugged us we glared at each other.

Km – so I and your dad decided to give you’ll time to understand each other and not to rush this marriage.

Teju – ok aunty no problem.

Km – u can now call me mom and Tejasswi if u want you can come to office.

Teju – ok mom.

She said and glanced at me.

Td – now I’ll get going.

He said and left with Tejasswi I told mom that I had some work to do. She agreed and left. As she left I went toward jannat

Tejasswi singhania{POV}

I went out when I forgot my purse inside I went back and took my purse while going I saw karan  dragging a girl to the corner I curiously went behind them.

Karan was shouting at her but I couldn’t hear anything. I went a little closer so I could hear them.

Girl – karan sorry!

She hold her ears. He looked away. She made him look at her.

G – please!!

She pleaded.

G – ok don’t pay the bill. I’ll pay the bill. Don’t be angry.

Karan  – do you even know what you have done jannat ? Do you have any idea ? For your one stupid act/mistake my life with be ruining.

He said.

Oh so her name is jannat but what happened why is she apologising to him.

Jan – I know sunny . And I'm saying sorry for that .

She said, hugged him and said sorry again. How dare she hugged my karan  and call him sunny. I got jealous. I know my karan he will push her.

But I got shocked when I saw him hugged her back. They broke the hug.

Karan  – I saw how you were eating dumb! Like you never saw food.

He said as he smiled.

Karan  – I forgive you and don’t worry I’ll pay the bill.

Jan – thank you for the forgiveness my lord.

She said as she bowed.

Karan  – ok enough of your acting come let’s go.

They left.

My heart felt a pang. Is she Karan’s girlfriend? Has he really forgotten me? Am I nothing to him? The way he talk to her he never talked to me like that. He just talked to me angrily and I don’t know what happened to me that time that I challenged him. I don’t even know how I’m going to do so. Why can’t this arrogant man accept my apology, if he would have accepted my apology then instead of her I would be hugging him.

I went near the car because dad was waiting for me.

TD – I didn’t expect you to say yes... But I’m really happy for your decision.
He said while driving. Dad you don’t even know that he is the one whom I was searching from years and then we just meet in this situation.

Teju – hmm.

To be continue ...

Please leave your reviews 🥲♥️

Next part after 120+ votes , 25 comments and 2 new followers 🌝👍🏻