╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2★«╝

Karan Kundrra {POV}

I locked the door as I came inside the house.

Karan  – I’m home dadi.

I said as I hugged her.

Dadi – how was your day?

She asked. I should not tell her. I don’t want her to get worried about me.

Karan  – it was good.

Dadi – alright then, there are some snacks eat it.

Karan  – thank you.

I have been living with here since my mom works. My mom do visit us and I must say I’m glad at least she visits not like other who doesn’t even visit. Dadi came and sat beside me.

Dadi – so, any luck with Tejasswi?
She asked.

Karan  – no. She did notice me for first time ever but I don’t think it helped much.

I said.

I had developed a habit of ranting to dadi about Tejasswi. About how pretty she is, how I should try and say hi. Basically everything. She didn’t really like Tejasswi much. But she says that if I ever fortunate enough to get her as my girlfriend or wife, then she would easily accept her.

Dadi – well, she noticed you. That’s something positive in my book.
She said.

Dadi – did you know that it took 9 years for your grandpa to gain my attention?

Karan  – yes.

Dadi – who knows maybe Tejasswi feels something for you.

She smiled.

“That would have to take just about all luck in the world.” I thought to myself.

The next day I drove myself to college. As I drove, I thought to myself, this time, I have to go say hi to her.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. On my way to building I saw lucky, the leader of their gang who bullied me yesterday. Seemed to flirt with Tejasswi, but she didn’t give a damn.

How could she not fall for him? He’s probably one of the most popular kids. He’ll probably get her fall for him in next ten seconds or less.

She was on her phone as lucky was flirting with her. To my relief it seemed like she was trying to ignore them. Then at last, she turned towards lucky and walked very close. I thought she was going to kiss him. So I turned and continued walking to the entrance.

But then I heard a loud yell so I turned around to see lucky on the ground holding the place where the sun doesn’t shine and Tejasswi was walking away. She caught me staring at her when she looked in my direction. I blushed and almost turn my head but I stopped myself and turned towards her.

I don’t know how I did it but somehow got the courage and walked towards her. I stopped and cleared my throat.

Karan  – h-hello, Tejasswi.

Teju – hi.

She said raising her brow.

Karan  – I’m Karan .

I said sticking my hand, she looked at it but didn’t took it.

Teju – now if you don’t mind, I have more important things to do than talking to a nerd, which is not my type. So I’m giving you a second chance never show up infront of me or else you’ll end up looking worst than him.
She said pointing towards lucky.

I walked away, towards the washroom, honestly it hurts me a lot. How could she say like that, a tear dropped. I barely even talked to her. I think I won’t get her. It’s better to avoid her. I wipe my tears and I headed towards my class for my lectures

To be continue...