╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7★«╝

Since Arishfa’s birthday is coming I need to make you as my boyfriend as soon as possible. I can’t lose the bet. I thought to myself.

Karan  – but I think we don’t belong to each other. Just look at me and you.

He said softly.

Teju – no it doesn’t matter to me. What I want is you and me. Just because you are nerd and I’m popular doesn’t mean we’re not meant to be?

I said acting hurt.

Karan  – Tejasswi , are you serious?

Teju – yes very serious!

Karan  – ok then I want to be your boyfriend too. I don’t have any experience in dating.

Teju – it’s ok we will take it slow. Promise you will not regret it.

Yes I’m going to win the bet.

Teju – so??... Is it yes?

Karan  – yes.

We both smiled. Finally.

Karan  Kundrra {POV}

It’s been a week I said yes to Tejasswi . I still can’t believe it, I have not told it to any of my family members still. But many of college members knows it. And my bully always make fun of me. They say I and Tejasswi  will not last long.

I just shrugged it off. I am currently sitting in the cafe waiting for Tejasswi  and her friends. One of my bully came and said.

B – so prince did your princess has still not dump you?

I looked at him and smiled.

B – really how could you dream that she is going to love you. Tejasswi  is not a serious type of person. Look you’re a nerd. Maybe she wants to taste a nerd or perhaps she wants you because of the bet.

B – I will laugh at you when you’ll come running crying. I can’t wait for that to happen.

Karan  – I don’t know what I’ve done to you. But if that happens then it’s my problem not yours.

I said and he looked at me. And stomped his foot when he saw Tejasswi  coming and went.

They came and sat. We greeted each other.

Ari -Today I want to tell you’ll something important.

Teju – what is it?

Ari – I and lucky are dating.

Karan  – wow. Congratulations
I said happily.

Lucky – hey.

He said and we smiled.

Luc – I’m sorry Tejasswi  for that day. I thought I like you but it was just an attraction.

Teju – it’s ok lucky. Keep Arishfa happy ok. Otherwise I’ll kill you.

Luc – yes, of course.

Karan  – ok guys, if you’ll don’t mind I have to study since it’s our finals. And if you’ll want you can join me. I don’t want to get poor marks.

Ari – ok come let’s go.

We got up.

Teju – you all go. I’ll come.

Luc – ok.

With this we went.

Tejasswi  singhania{POV}

I went to the washroom after that. Having a good boyfriend influencer in college is a good thing. My friends, together with him hang out and study and do homework. He is very kind hearted.

I don’t want but I feel guilty about the things will do to him. I will tell Arishfa to stop the bet. I can’t tell it to him. I’m such a coward. With this I went back and studied with them.

While going home Arishfa said.

Ari – karan my birthday is coming, I’m hoping to see you at my party.

Karan  – I’ll try.

Ari – don’t try. I know if you don’t want to come also then our Tejasswi will drag you at my place. What say Tejasswi ?

She said looking at me and I felt guilty. I didn’t say anything.

Teju – karan  I want to you to come with me.

With this I pulled him towards my car.

As I drove he asked.

Karan  – are we going on a date?

Teju – yes.

I noticed him glancing at me because we already passed our favorite cafe. He throws a question look. I grabbed his hand and smiled. We stopped at our destination.

Karan  – why are we here at the park, Tejasswi ?

He said, I hold his hand and looked in his eyes.

Teju – karan , I’m sorry.

I said.

Karan  – Tejasswi  are you ok? Why are you saying sorry.

He asked worried.

Teju – I’m fine, I’m saying sorry because I have done bad things to you in the past. I’m really very sorry.

I apologise sincerely.

Karan  – don’t be sorry Tejasswi . It’s fine and I have forgive you back then.

Teju – how can I be so lucky to have such a good boyfriend. Who never think negative at all.

Karan  – it’s not li—

I cut him as I captured his lips. At first he got shock from the sudden action. But soon gave in, as the kiss turns to passionate. We slowly parted as we breath. I don’t know but I was blushing very hard.

Karan  – hey you are so red. I never seen you blush like that before.

He said pinching my cheek lightly.

Teju – stop, don’t tease me.

I said as I hugged him.

Teju – thank you for being my boyfriend.

I said as we broke the hug and again kissed.

To be continue...

They kissed 🫣😂🤌🏻

Please drop your reviews 🌚🤚🏻