╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10★«╝

Karan Kundrra  {POV}

After that day I shifted to switzerland. I made myself busy in work. I behave cold and rude to everyone except my family.

I wanted to rest for sometime, but they was a huge stack of papers on desk that had to be review by the end of the week. When I was interrupted by Bhai.

Abhi – karan stop and rest for a moment.

Karan  – I’m fine Bhai, don’t worry.

I said as I continued to see the papers.

Abhi – if you can’t do alone, it then why don’t you find a secretary for yourself.

Karan  – no, there is not really a need of secretary. I can do my work by myself.

Abhi – yeah, yeah. I can see it.

He said sarcastically.

Abhi – by the way you know right you have to go on a date tomorrow?

He said while smirking.

Karan  – yeah, I know.

I said, my mom had been arranging dates for me since she wanted me to get married and settle down. I didn’t really care about them.

Karan  – ok now, please go. I need to concentrate and I don’t know I might be a little late.

I said and he nodded in disappointment and left.

Tejasswi singhania {POV}

We reached switzerland and headed to our hotel.

Anu – teju are you not going to stay at your house?

Teju – ah..hmm

Rii – yes.

Teju – I don’t want to go there.

Anu – why?

She asked in disappointment.

Teju – I have not meet them for a long and if I go there they will ask me to work for the company and I don’t want to. It will be awkward to go there since they were asking me to come but I was not willing to.

Anu – why will it be awkward, instead they will be happy seeing you and about the work, if you don’t want to work then don’t. But at least help them a little.
She said.

Luc – it’s ok, if she wants to stay in our hotel let her stay.

Ari – yeah you can stay! But we are going to invite uncle and aunty.

Teju – ok.

I said getting excited.

We explored switzerland and I was happy. I didn’t through about karan  much.

Karan Kundrra  {POV}

I was sitting in a restaurant, waiting for my partner, whom my mom had asked me to go on a date with. I saw her coming she wore a white dress.

Rits – hello I’m ritika, nice meeting you

She said and I nodded.

Rits – so what qualities do—

I cut her off.

Karan  – I want you to reject me.

I came straight to the point.

Rits – why? We didn’t even have a conversation yet.

Karan  – see ritika, I’m not interested in marrying anyone right now.

I said a little coldly.

Rits – ok, don’t be angry.

She said.

Karan  – thank you, I think I should take a leave now.

Saying this I left the place. And went to my office.

On my way, I got call from jannat. She was being harassed so I saved her, that’s how we meet and we have become pretty close. We share our problems with each other. She is is kind, caring and clumsy. Recently she got a boyfriend, he’s name is Faisal ( Faisu). They both are gym trainers. Jannat and Faisu we both are very close.

On call.

Jan – hello Karan , how are you?

Karan  – honestly, I’m not really fine.

Jan – yeah! I know the reason. Dates? Am I right?

Karan  – yes. I don’t know why don’t they understand.

Jan – ok, to make your mood fresh let’s go club. I’ll ask Faisu to join us too.

Karan  – ok bye.

With this she ended the call.

As I entered I saw mom waiting for me in my cabin.

Km – so?

Karan  – I got rejected.

Km – I know, maybe you have convinced that girl to reject you. Karan  next time, you know what. I’ll be coming with you.

Karan  – mom, why don’t you understand?

Km – why don’t you understand my son. I want you to be happy.

She said.

Km – ok leave it, we are deciding to merge our company with singhania’s company. I and abhi have excepted their offer.

She informed me and I nodded.

Km – and about the deal with kapoor’s you will have to go India since abhi is busy.

She said, India? Why? What if I face her, no why should I care she has done wrong, not me. I can’t let this deal go just because of my past.

Karan  – ok mom.

Since I was going India tomorrow and free now I went to club where faisu and jannat were waiting.

To be continue....

Will they meet in the club ?.

Guess what 😂👍🏻