╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6★«╝

Karan Kundrra {POV}

We arrived in the cafe and sat across each other. We ordered our food.

Karan  – so you like chocolate cake?

Tejasswi  – hmm.. It’s sweet and yummy.

She said.

Tejasswi  – do you have a girlfriend?

She said out of the blue. I almost choked when I sip my drink of her sudden question.

Karan  – no ?

I said but it sounded more like a question.

Tejasswi  – thank god. Can I count you?

She said. I swear I almost fell from my seat.

Karan  – why?

I asked confusedly.

Tejasswi  – because I like you.

She said again, I’m shock and speechless. I swallow my saliva.

Tejasswi  – you Ok?

Karan  – I didn’t expect you to say that.

I said.

Tejasswi  – why?

She asked confusedly.

Karan  – because you’re Tejasswi singhania and popular. Why are you interested in someone like me?

Tejasswi  – because it’s you, you’re handsome in your own way.

Karan  – but we don’t suit each other. I’m a nerd and your ms popular in college.

I said thinking she was joking.

Tejasswi  – please trust me I like you... As in I really like you a lot.

She said to me smilingly.

Karan  – I’m sorry but I can’t. I don’t want to be center of attention and those boys will kill me alive.

Tejasswi  – just think of it for a moment ok? I will not force you to answer me right a way.

She said trying to convince me.

I nodded at her and ate our food. After few minutes we finish it. And we went to the nearest park. Suddenly she stare at me with a sweet smile on her face. My heart started beating fast as she touched my face.

Karan  – I-is there something on my face?

I asked while wiping my face as if something was there.

Tejasswi  – no Dumbo.

She chuckled.

Karan  – Tejasswi  your weird.

I told her.

Tejasswi  – why?

Karan  – because it’s rude to stare at someone like that.

Tejasswi  – so, how about you pick me up at my house tomorrow morning so we can go together to college.
I looked at her in shock.

Karan  – sorry but I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Tejasswi  – ok I’m sorry. I just want to get closer to you.

She told me while I felt like she’s felling sorry.

Karan  – no it’s not like that. I mean your parents will be there. What will they think about us?

Tejasswi  – I stay alone, my parents work abroad and there are only maids. I thought you don’t want to be with me that’s why you refused. So what about now?

Karan  – ok fine.

I said.

Tejasswi  – thank you.

She said excitedly.

Karan  – ok now, let us talk about our project too.

Tejasswi  – ok.

After a while I dropped her home and I went back as well. As soon as I entered my mom asked something.

Km – how’s it?

Karan  – what?

I asked confused.

Km – how’s your date?

Karan  – who told you that?

Km –  Abhinav told you went on a date. How was it? I can’t believe you are dating.

Karan  – mom I’m not dating anyone and I didn’t go on a date, it’s just that I was paired with her for a project. It’s just that we discussed about project.

Vaish – really?

Karan  – yes di.

I’m sorry I know it’s wrong to hide something from them, but right now I feel its the right thing to do.

Abhi – that’s a lame excuse dear.

Karan  – of course not. We’re just friends nothing more. We went to cafe to do our project.

I said and went to my room.

Tejasswi singhania {POV}

It’s been a month since I started courting him. I never expect this will take long. Arishfa have been laughing at me since I can’t get the nerd say yes to me. And I wonder why? I keep following him everywhere like a lost puppy. Is it still not enough? How long will this boy take, to accept me as his girlfriend.

Right now we are in the library doing our project. We completed our project and karan  was giving it some touch ups as I stare at him. The bell rang and finally, spending time here in the library makes me go crazy. He stands up and I quickly stood beside him.

Karan  – I know staying in library is boring. But don’t worry our project is completed.

He said and I nodded.

We went outside the library and headed to our next class. I sat with him. And waited for ms kiara. As she entered we all greeted her.

Ms k – I hope all have done their projects.

She said and started to collect everyone’s project.

Ms k – karan , did Tejasswi  help you?

Karan  – yes ma’am. She helped me.

Ms k – it’s good to hear that Tejasswi .

She said and I smiled. And she continued collecting projects.

Karan  – ok so now that our project is summited. You are free from me.

He whispered.

Tejasswi  – what do you mean by that?

I asked confused.

Karan  – I mean you go on your way, I’ll go on my. You are free.

Tejasswi  – karan  I’ve stayed wi—

I was cut by Ms kiara.

Ms k – no talking in the class.

I was waiting for the class to get over. As soon as the bell rang. He went, I was about to go behind him when Roshni came.

Rosh – wow, Tejasswi  I don’t believe you helped him.

Tejasswi  – yes, I’ve helped him. Now I need to go. Excuse me.

I said and ran in search of him. I saw him getting in his car, I ran towards him.

Tejasswi  – karan .

I said and he looked at me.

Karan  – what?

Tejasswi  – I have stayed with you for more than a month now.

Karan  – so?

Tejasswi  – what so? Don’t you feel anything towards me still?

I asked looking in his eyes.

Tejasswi  – please karan make me your girlfriend.

Karan  – Tejasswi  are you sure?

Tejasswi  – yup, I’ve never been this sure.

To be continue....

What will be his response??

Will he accept her ?

Did teju fall in love with him??

Next chapter after 80+ vote , 20+ comments and 2 new followers ✨🦋