╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17★«╝

Karan Kundrra {POV}

After a long ride we reached Paris at night. We went directly to the hotel which mom had booked. We went to the reception.

Karan – excuse me.

R – yes sir. How may I help you?

Karan – vibha Kundrra have booked rooms.

R – yes sir, here is your keys.

She handed the key. I looked at her.

R – anything else sir?

Karan – where is the other key?

R (confused) – other key? Only one room is booked by Mrs vibha Kundrra.

Karan – can you just cross check it.

She looked at the computer and nodded.

R – yes sir only one room is booked, any problem.

Karan – can you book one more room now?

R – sorry sir but all rooms are booked, since it is vacation time. There is one room but the bathroom is under repair.

Karan – then sorry, you can give us refund. We are going to other hotel..

R – sir that is not possible now.

Karan – why is it not poss—

Tejasswi cuts me.

Teju (irritated) – why are you acting like a child, just take the keys and come. I’m tired.

Karan – no I can’t share a room with with my PA.

Teju – a PA? Are you even kidding? I’m going to be your wife and Mr for your information we not here as boss and PA relation.

Teju – sorry for the disturbance. My fiancé is a little dumb so just ignore him.

She said to the receptionist.

What the hell did she just call me dumb. I looked at her angrily before she walked towards the room. We entered the room and the staff kept our luggage. After taking bath. I saw her laying on the bed.

Karan (coldly) – excuse me. You are supposed to sleep on the couch.

Teju – why would I sleep on the couch? I’m sleeping on the bed, if you want you sleep on the couch. Because you don't wants to share the bed not me !

Karan – no way. I’m not sleeping on that couch. I never slept on couch.

Teju – I also didn't slept on street and you know what I’m also not gonna sleep on the couch. I’m here to enjoy not compromise. And I’m not in the mood to fight because I’m tired. If you want we can share bed. Agar na chaho to even better Meri chaukidari Karte rehana .

She said and laid on the other side of the bed. Without even listening to me. This girl she is getting on my nerve. Oh god! How will I stay with her for freaking 1 week.

Why am I even spoiling my mood, and here she is sleeping peacefully. I made a pillow wall in middle and slept because I don’t trust her.

Tejasswi singhania  {POV}

I turned myself to face karan who was supposed to be sleeping beside me. I tried hugging him but I could not feel anything so i opened my eyes to see.

I felt relieved looking at him sitting on the bed in the corner while using his laptop.

Teju (sleepily) – why did you get up this early?

Karan – I have some pending work.

He said still working.

Teju – you are always busy. Even in early morning.

I said and hugged his stomach.

Karan – what are you doing? Why are you clinging to me? Get off.

He said coldly.

Teju – why? I will stay like this. And you are fiancé. I have to make you fall for me remember?

Karan – you brat! And about making me fall for you, you have to do that without being physical. I won’t let this happen.

He said smirking, feeling confident about himself that he won’t fall in love.

I’ll also see how long you can ignore me and about being physical you yourself will come to me.

Tejasswi – don’t you feel anything while I’m in this position?

I asked smiling.

Karan – like what?

He asked again concentrating on his work.

Teju – like fast heartbeat, blushing, butterflies in your stomach?

Karan – that’s not in my dictionary.

Teju – what the...? Argh, how can you not..

He cuts me.

Karan – see now enough of your drama.
I need to go to the gym.

He said leaving my hands and going to closet.

I was speechless. How can he not feel butterflies in his stomach. Wait let me see something on internet. I was in my phone when he left the room and went to the gym. I kept my phone aside, got fresh and sat on the bed looking for something.

After sometime karan returned, I smiled at him but he ignored me and went to take shower. I ordered breakfast. Soon the breakfast arrived and we had it.

He then again started to work. I went near him worried.

Teju – are you ok?

I asked, he looked at me confused, raising his eyebrow.

Teju – was it painful when you fell from heaven?

He was a little taken back.

Karan – no but my ankle hurts a little by climbing here from hell.

He smirked and continued working. I was shocked.

Teju – no wonder why you are so hot.
I mumbled under my breath. He ignored me this time. I pouted and looked on my phone.

To be continue ....

Please do votes and comments ☹️✋🏻