╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15★«╝

Tejasswi singhania {POV}

The next morning, when I opened my eyes and looked at the clock it was already eight. Oh, no! I’m late for the office. I immediately ran to the bathroom to get ready.

I reached the office at nine. I kept my things and directly entered Karan ’s cabin, to show him the schedule, for which I sacrificed my valuable sleep.

Teju – karan , the schedule is ready.

I said walking to his table.

Karan  – go back.

His order halted my steps.

What happened to him suddenly? Without saying anything I went back to the door and stood there confused.

Karan  – knock and then take my permission then come in . Understood ?

He ordered. Ah this man. For this he sent me back. I knocked the door.

Teju – may I come in kar—

He cut me.

Karan – Sir or Mr Kundrra! You’re in the office if I’m not mistaken. Be professional ms singhania.

He said coldly. Oh god, he is getting on my nerves. I faked a smile.

Teju – may I come in Mr Kundrra?

I said sarcastically.

Karan – you are already in, but still come in.

I again walked to his table. I knew he was enjoying it. Why god. Why did you change him from sweet, kind, caring to rude, arrogant, cold, full of attitude man, who gets on my nerves. I handed him the file.

Karan – I hope the schedule is ready.

That’s why I’m here dumb.

Teju – yes, kar—

He eyed me.

Teju – Ahh.. I mean yes Mr Kundrra.

Please check it once.

He checked the file just like a teacher who is trying to find a mistake in it. But he didn’t find any mistake i sacrificed my sleep for this stupid schedule, how could I be reckless while preparing it.

Karan – hmm, it’s fine. You may leave.
I nodded and went to my desk. Wow! I worked the whole night over this schedule and he said, hmm, it’s fine.
I mimicked his tone.

After sometime someone called me. I picked the call.
On call.

Teju – hello?

Karan – Ms singhania come to my cabin now.

He said and decline the call. He didn’t even wait for my reply and how did he get my number. He is the Ceo he has documents of every person working here maybe he got from there, my subconscious mind said.

I went near his cabin. Is he going to say thank you. Oh my god, the karan Kundrra is going to say thank you to me. With this thought I hurriedly went to his cabin and went in after taking permission. I stood there excitedly to hear him say thank you.

Karan – you have a presentation in one week. I’ll explain to you what to do. Here are the files which contains the details of presentation.

He said handing me the files. What was I even thinking this man will say thank you, never. I took the files and was going to my desk. He said.

Karan – sit on that table. I don’t want any mistakes. It is important and I can’t take risk.

He said pointing at the table in his cabin. I nodded and sat quietly.

Karan Kundrra {POV}

I started doing my work on the computer. After sometime my eyes got fixed to Tejasswi. I looked at how she bit her lips as she was going through each line. I couldn’t help but stare at her. I could feel her getting annoyed. After some time she looked around, I quickly averted my eyes and focused on what I was doing.

Hours passed, suddenly Tejasswi’s stomach grumbled. I looked at my wristwatch it was not yet time for lunch.

Karan  – didn’t you have your breakfast?

I asked coldly.

Teju – why do you care?

She said and again started doing her work.

Karan  – if anyone else would have been there, then I would ask the same and don’t you dare ask question for a question. Now answer me.

Teju – side effects of working overnight and getting up late. I didn’t had time to eat breakfast.

She said and started working.

Karan  – get up!

She looked at me confused.

Karan  – get up and go for lunch, there is few minutes left for the lunch time to start. You may go and take rest. And come a little early on presentation day.

Teju – ok Mr Kundrra. I’ll take a leave now.

Tejasswi singhania {POV}

Few days later.

I reached the company early as karan  ordered. Since today was my  presentation day. Sitting on my desk I went through the files.

Closing the files, I checked the watch, office starts at 8: 30 there was thirty minutes left for it to start. Leaving the bag on the desk, I went to the cafeteria.

Teju – one sandwich and a hot coffee, please.

I asked the man who was waiting at the counter.

After 10 minutes my order was ready. I decided to have it on the way.

Munching on my sandwich and taking a sip of coffee I got off the elevator. I had just took another bite when a figure stood infront of me. I looked up to see karan .

I quickly swallowed the remaining in my mouth, choking during the process before greeting him

Teju – good morning Mr Kundrra.

I said looking down.

Karan  – I don’t find any girl eating around the company everyday.

I felt embarrassed. Who wouldn't ?Next time I have to make sure I don’t roam around the office eating.

Karan  – anyways get the file and come to my cabin.

He said and walked away. Rude

To be continue .....

Okay so finally I updated I totally forgot about this 😂😭🤌🏻 just now one of my reader reminded me 🥹💘 thanks

Anyways do Vote, comment and follow 🤍🙈