Angel 13

Ian's Point of View

"Jade! Can you please calm down!" Dad said.

"How can I calm down? Kung hawak nila si Jasmine!" I yelled at him.

Nagulat ako ng binatukan niya ako.

"Sorry to do that, I need to do it para gumising ka na. You need to calm down kung gusto mo siyang iligtas. Focus and make a plan, not yelling." Dad said.

I tsked.

Ilang minutong katahimikan ang namamagitan sa amin hanggang sa nagsalita si Dad.

"Jasmine and I have a secret." He said out of nowhere.

Kahit na nagtataka ngunit gusto ko malaman ang ibig niyang sabihin.

He sighed. "A few days ago, before someone tried to kill her, you saw us talking at the balcony, right?"

I nod.

"She's not the woman we actually know, Jade... she's not a human." He said seriously.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"One month ago, after you leave this mansion, Lori called me that you went there. I followed you together with Stella. I followed you to know if you're okay. Nang makarating ako doon. I hid myself while Stella went to inside to meet you. After that, one of your guards said na may inuwi kang babae, which made me shocked, so I decided to went in your room. Nadatnan ko kayo ni Stella na nawalan ng malay. I was going to go inside but I was so shocked to see your..." he paused.

"What?"

"I see your mom there."

Mom

"Your mom talking to Jasmine. Jasmine and your childhood bestfriend ay iisa lang sila. Jasmine is an angel that sent here to guide you, Jade. She sent here to change your darkest path." Dad said that make me paused for awhile.

Instead absorbing everything he said. I stood up and preparing myself. I have an idea came to my mind on how to rescue her.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked.

"Jasmine." I said quickly and grabbed the gun under the single sofa.

My Dad smiled and grabbed his gun also. He called our men and we prepared for our plan to rescue her. I looked at my Dad, he seriously discussing the plan I made.

After everything, I approach Dad and said that I never wish to happen.

"I'm sorry."

Dad's eyes widen when heard my sudden 'sorry'. He smiled and messed my hair which, I don't like it.

"Apology accepted. Let's go, we need to rescue your–"

"Girlfriend." Dugtong ko.

He smirked. "Are you sure?"

I tsked.

Chapter End