Angel 15

Ian's Point of View

I woke up in my room that covered by darkness. My window covered by the curtains while the light is off. My forehead creased when I felt a soft thing on my hand. I switch on the lamplight on, beside my table and look at it. It's a feather and it's beautiful thing to watch. I stood up and hid the feather in my cabinet and decided to go out.

"Son." Dad called me. "About Sean."

"What about him?" I ask confused.

He sighed. "I put him in the mental hospital."

Napatigil ako sa sinabi ni Dad. Hinintay ko siyang magsalita ulit at naintindihan niya ang pinahiwatig ko sa kaniya.

"He killed two people... Siya ang pumatay sa mommy mo at kay Jasmine."

Napakuyom ang kamao ko nang marinig ko ang sinabi niya. Before I could speak, he talk.

"I can't put him in jail because he was mentally sick. I didn't know about it even Claire." He said.

"How did you know about it?" I asked coldly.

"His ex girlfriend friend told me." He said.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Anim na buwan ang nakakalipas simula nang maikulong si Raphael sa Mental Hospital. Natagpuan narin namin ang dating kasintahan niya together with their daughter. Hindi tinanggap ni Sean ang mag-ina niya kaya hindi niya sinabi sa ibang tao kung sino ang ama nito.

They're daughter named Athena and she's like a girl version of Sean. She's sweet and kind kid I've known. She's into myth kaya marami rin kaming nalalaman tungkol doon dahil sa pagiging madaldal niya.

This past few months, my dream keeps bothering me. I always dreamed of an angel that it looks like she's waiting for me. Even if it is a dream, I just found myself comfortable around her like I don't want to wake up. I want to hugged her but she's too far for me. She's just standing a few meters apart and smiled at me.

"Tito!!!"

Speaking of Athena, she's here running towards me and sit on my lap. We're here at the dining room for breakfast.

"Tito, what is that?" Athena asked while looking at my hand.

"It's a feather." I answered.

"It's beautiful like an Angel's Feather Story." She said while looking at the feather.

"Story?" I asked.

"Yes, there's a myth that the Angel's feather can grant one wish you want. Anything that you really want." She said while her eyes sparkled.

"Really? Then how should I wish, then?" I asked curiously.

"Just close your eyes while holding the feather using both of your hands then think the wish you want." She said. "Tito! What wish do you want?"

"Athena, kumain ka na dyan!" Sita ni Rachel kay Athena.

"Mama, ayaw ko!" She pout.

"You should eat, Athena." I said.

She nodded and started eating her breakfast.

"Aba! May favoritism na pala dito!" Sabi ni Rachel.

Napatawa kami ni Dad sa mag-ina sa harap namin.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Tinitigan ko mabuti ang feather na nasa kamay ko.

'Yes, there's a myth that the Angel's feather can grant one wish you want. Anything that you really want.'

Hindi naman masamang maniwala diba?

I close my eyes and think a wish that I've been longing for.

I wish I met the girl that keeps visiting me on my dream. A girl looks like an angel with her bright smile. A girl seems like waiting for me.

Chapter End