Angel 16

Ian's Point of View

Two weeks has passed, since the feather is gone. Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako o nanghihinayang. Pero alam kung totoo ang Angel's Feather Story na kinuwento sa akin ni Athena dahil pagkatapos kong humiling nawala na ang feather sa kamay ko.

I was driving to my company when I heard my phone ring and it's Dad. I was gonna answer it when I bumped someone. I got scared and stopped the car immediately. Bumaba ako sa sasakyan at bumungad sa akin ang babaeng naka white dress na namilipit sa sakit.

Deja vu.

She looked at me and smiled weakly.

"Pasensiya kana, hindi kasi ako tumitingin sa daan, eh." She laughed awkwardly.

Akmang babangon siya nang pigilan ko siya and I carried her bridal style. Ipinasok ko siya sa kotse ko at pinaandar ang kotse. Suddenly, a memories flashed on my mind.

A memory where I met her first. An angel wearing a white dress bumped into my car. A girl guided me and changed me to my old self. And now she came back and I won't let her leave me again this time.

I smiled. The Angel's Feather is true, thanks to Athena. Without her mythical geek, I won't have her right now. Maybe I should spoil her from now on.

Her Last mission is not guiding me from the dark past. Her Last Mission is to be with me until we die. Her Last Mission is to make the impossible to possible.

Thank you, God. Thank you for everything. From now on, I'll worship you again and believe in you.

Chapter End