Prologue

"See aren't my own human beings adorable! Can you believe I created this!" Dad said into the camera. He said his ending credit before shutting off the camera,and that was my chance to go to my room. Or as I call it,the safe spot.

"And that's it! We didn't have enough footage because that woman,"he said pointing to mom," forgot to get her camera! Lie. Why didn't she film? She was too busy yelling and slapping us.

I made a run for my room. Now that it's summer,it means more time for mom and dad to yell at us,starve us,really anything. I quickly got dressed into my pajamas,closed the light and slept. Well,tried.In the next room,I could hear dad yelling at Emmi.

"This room is a hellhole! You better get this room cleaned or else no breakfast,again. You understand me?" It may sound like he's joking,but he's not. Emmi hasn't had breakfast for a week. She wakes up starving locked in her room. I sometimes slip some eggs through the door.

It's amazing that my parent's personality can change in a matter of minutes. They're amazing actors I admit. They can fool three million people that we're an amazing family,when really we're not.

Yes. I,Avia Butler,admit that we are not the amazing family you all see. It's all a lie,everything.
~
New story! I'm writing this to have a darkerside to my other story where it's all happy and fun. This story will be from different POVS.

THANKS SO MUCH LUVS PLEASE READ!!