Chapter 4

Avia's POV
"Alrighty Ms.Butler. Drink this once a day so your cuts and bruises get better. You need to eat more! This is why you probably passed out. You're all set to go,be careful around the cats next time and watch out where you're going so you don't get another black eye!
You have such a wonderful family,have a nice day!" The doctor turned back and shut the door.

If only she knew they weren't a wonderful family. If only she knew that they did this to me.

If only someone knew.

"Alright get in the car,we have to feed the little monster." Mom said to me rather harshly.

"Can we get Wingerss?" Brock asked. The main reason we go to Wingers so much is not because of mom and dad,it's because of Brock. But that's good,if we're in public it means we won't get yelled at as often.
~
"Alright,Vidcon shopping tomorrow,be up by 8,understood?"

We nodded our head silently while Brock shouted "Yea!" In the most enthusiastic voice. Dad rolled his eyes and
sent us all to our rooms.

I walked down to my room and quietly gave a kiss to Emmi telling her to stay strong. I went in and locked the door.

I sat on my bed quietly thinking about,well,pretty much our life. Our life if it were the way viewers watched it. But,I can only wish for so much.

I looked down at my cuts and bruises. What have I done to deserve this! I've done everything,everything to get mom and dad to actually love me. I've done the dishes,took care of Brock and Daxton,laundry,heck I even had to clean all the motorcycles and cars! But what do I get in return? A punch in the face.

If only we could escape or let the world know. There has to be a way.

There was a soft knock on my door. I opened it quietly and Emmi rushed in. I closed it and Emmi gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back as tears were beginning to form in her eyes. Maybe mine too.

"Av I'm so glad that you're okay. You don't know how scared I was when I saw you on the floor...lifeless." She said in a low voice.

"Em,you found me?"

"Yea,it was the most terrifying sight I've seen." It was silent for a while then I finally spoke up.

"Em what did mom and dad say?"

She chuckled lightly.

"What did they say? Av mom said 'Honey we can't bury her,she's still alive!'" In a mocking tone. I laughed.

"What about dad..."

"Dad said 'Are you crazy? We're taking her to the hospital.' Then mom asked why and he said 'Because she's still our daughter.'"

"What?! He didn't agree with mom?!" She shook her head. Does...dad still love me? Is he still the same kind man I saw when I was 2 years old?

"Em,we need to know why this is happening to us. Why mom and dad hate us so much."

"I told Gavin it was probably on dad's computer."

"Well lets put some clues together. They started hating us when Brock was a toddler,which was last year correct?" She nodded her head as I continued.

"Last year was when..."

"They took Brock to a hospital for something,I don't remember what for though. After that,boom,slaps for everyone!"

"Well mom and dad aren't going to admit to us immediatley why they hate us. We need a way to get them to tell us..."

We thought a while for a plan...and eventually we had one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter! Just needed to update.

QOTD:On a scale of 1-10,how much do you love the Shaytards?
AOTD:1000000

Sorry for late update,was in the Philippines!
Vote
Comment
Share
THANKS LUVSSSS!!!!