Chapter 15-What If

Collette's POV
I rewatched the video of Avia getting stabbed. The video luckily got deleted,so our fans don't know much. Lucky for us,Shay was able to save it for future references.

I kept rewatching it.

Seeing the hurt in Avia's eyes as she was stabbed. It's what she looked like before we did something bad. It made me just feel so bad.

After scrolling down to the comments. I came across a recomended video.

"Caleb Logan,Gone But Never Forgotten."

I clicked on the video to see they were close to two million subscribers. I'm not trying to be rude,they're a great family,but their kid died. Kids die all the time and their families don't gain more money.

I watched the 25 minute video,then back at Avia's video. It just got me thinking.

What if one of my kid's died?

I snapped out of my negative thoughts,but they kept coming back.

We're so close to four million,I'm sure the death of one of our kids could boost us up to six.

Brock entered our room snapping me out of my thoughts again.

"Mommy can you help me set up my new toy?" He asked.

"Sure! Go get it and I'll help you okay?" He nodded and ran out to get his toy.

What if.
Just
What if.

-------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter!! Just needed you to see what my idea was.

Let it begin😈
THANK YOU BTW FOR 3K THO,MAYBE A TEN FACTS ABOUT ME AS AN ACHIEVEMENT THING FOR 3K??