Chapter 20

Avia's POV

Boom. It's as if all the impact went right to my tailbone up to my back. I let out a loud scream as they stopped the music and as everyone started rushing to my side.

I heard multiple "Avia," shouts. I closed my eyes as tears fell down from the pain.

"Avia try getting up!" My coach said kneeling beside me. Thy pulled me up,but I let out another scream as I fell back.

"Stop it,that hurts!" I yelled back at them. I saw mom push through the crowd rushing to my aid.

"Don't just stand there,call a damn ambulance!" She commanded as she grabbed my hand. I layed there crying,my back in unbearable pain.

In what seemed like forever,the medical team finally arrived. They gently lifted me up to the gurney as my family quickly trailed behind me.

Dad came with me in the ambulance as I left mom,Emmi,and Gavin in tears as they shut the doors.

Collette's POV

I watched the ambulance quickly drive away as I held my kids in my arms. We all stood there crying. They were all crying.

I wiped my tears away and faced the kids.
"Go with grandma and grandpa to the hospital. I'll catch up with you guys."

"Mom I'll stay with you." Emmi said grabbing my hand.

"No Emmi."

"But mom-"

"I said no Emmi!" I shouted rather harshly at her. "I-I'm sorry. Emmi,Gavin,Brock,please go with grandma and grandpa,okay?" They all nodded their heads. I kissed them on their cheek before they loaded in the car with their grandma and grandpa.

I headed straight back to the gym to see Avia's coach talking to Karen and the two other girls.

"Were you girls hesitant to catch her or-oh Mrs.Butler. I was just talking to these girls about the accident." She said her voice trailing off.

"As her mother,I also want to know what happaned."

"You heard her girls,what happaned?" The three girls looked down at the floor not wanting to speak.

"Girls if you could please just cooperate then we'll know what to work on in the future performances so we can prevent this from happening again. If this problem keeps occuring,then it won't be safe for you or your teammates so if you could please just tell us why you didn't catch Avia then-" Their coach was interrupted by the girl with the auburn hair.

"We were paid to drop her!"

-------------------------------------------------------
Better than no update right :p

Anyways I am so sorry! I'm very late but I was feeling extremely stressed that I just couldn't update. I might just begin to update with short chapters so you won't be sitting wherever you are reading a long ass chapter.

I will most likely skip to them in Hawaii after this problemo.