Chapter 12-Knives

Avia's POV
It's been two months since the whole "Shaytards Exposed" plans. The fans were able to believe that it was all scripted,but there were still those skeptical fans who didn't believe it.

I guess it was good that it happaned. Our vlogs have been longer,funnier,needless to say,we were truly happy for once.

Mom came in turning on my lights. "Morning! Back to school after the Streamy's,way more fun right?" She said pulling the covers off.

"Totally." I said sarcastically going back under the covers.

"Breakfast is ready,I made waffles,but I guess if you don't want them we could just eat it by ourselves." I shot up and ran upstairs,leaving mom chuckling in my room.
~
"Bye guys have a good day!" Dad said waving at us from the car. My bestfriend,Karen,came up to me.

"Well,you went to an award show yet missed so much."

I laughed. "Really? Because a guy wrapping about butts was not missing out."

"Actually not really. So basically,Brian and William are fighting."

"Ooh give me the details!"

"Actually," she came close to me talking in a whisper,"Brian said he had a knife with him,ready to stab him." My face went blank.

Flashback

"Let's let everyone know what you two are." Dad said tossing mom another knife. The blade glistened in the light. They scribbled attention whore and brats on our thigh. The blood oozed onto the carpet.

End of flashback

I shivered at the thought of a knife being used to hurt someone.

"I hope Brian thinks about this,because if William does get stabbed,he could go to juvi." I said sitting down near the back of the bus. All of a sudden,Veronica came up to the seat in fromt of us.

I hated her,she hated me. Let's just say,her boyfriend,Daniel, broke up with her for me,but I rejected him. Why? Because she was practically black mailing me telling me not to say yes,even though that's all I wanted to say. She added onto my problems during the beatings.

We approached to the school,and I immediately saw the shiny knife behind Brian's back. William began walking towards him,I William had no idea. I ran off the bus grabbing Karen by the hand.

People began chanting,"Fight,fight,fight,fight!" They circled around the two. I pushed my way to the front.

"You ready to fight like a man?" William shouted at him rasing his fist.

"I don't know. Are you?" He took his hand behind his back to reveal the knife. Everyone gasped standing back.

"Go! Go ahead and stab me." William said,then punching him hard on the nose. I saw a boy across from me recording it all.

Brian raised his hand up,ready to stab him in the stomach,until someone pushed me in fromt of William.

The knife entered my stomach,instead of William's.

I layed there,bleeding as everyone began screaming for help.

"What the hell did you do man!" William said kneeling down to me taking the knife out of me.

It's All a LieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara