Chapter 18-Drop Her

Avia's POV

"It's mom."
I looked at Emmi with confusion.

"W-what?"
"A month ago she told me that if I didn't stop bouncing the ball,she would turn into the old Collette we saw months ago."
"Emmi you're just lying." I stood up to get out of her room but she grabbed my arm.
"Avia,I'm not lying." She looked me right in the eyes,so I had no choice but to believe her.

"Emmi I really hope you're not lying. We need to start looking out,who knows she might pull a knife to our necks for not doing the dishes." I said slightly chuckling.

"We have to stick together,okay?"
"Emmi,I'm not letting anyone or anythinf hurt you,or any of you." I gave her a tight hug. I hope,I really hope,Emmi's lying.
~A Month Later

"You're so lucky you get to wear your jammies to school! Are you gonna party all day too?" Mom asked as I was brushing my hair.

"Well no,my teacher said we have to math because we have to at least do some work."

"See that's what happens when you get older,the teachers start getting less strict." She said as she walked out the bathroom.

It's been a month since Emmi told me mom threatned her,but mom hasn't shown any changes! Maybe Emmi was lying about what was really going on.

Besides that,my cheer performance which I have been practicing for is finally today! I'm especially excited for my stunt-I'm gonna do a double pike! I managed to convince my coach to let me do it after hours of showing her that I could do it.

"Oh Avia,Emmi,I'll drop you off at school today,I have some stuff to give the office employees."

"Why can't I just give it?" Emmi asked.

"Oh I wanna give it to them myself,I haven't talked with Mrs.Rivera in a while so why not!" Emmi finished putting her shoes on and she walked out to the garage. I grabbed my backpack and followed Emmi out the door.

Collette's POV

Of course I didn't have to talk to Mrs.Rivera! I have another idea in mind.

With us being close to four million subscribers,I think it's time for me to put my plan of accidently "killing" one if my kids into action.

Who cares,they're not even my kids and it'll get me-or should I say us-more money.

I hopped in the car,turned the radio on full heat,and drove down the driveway to the school.

Avia and Emmi had small conversations in the car and fought at the stop lights. I laughed and stopped them acting like the good mother I am,or is supposed to act like.

We pulled into the parking lot and I luckily found a spot in front of the office.

We all got out of the car,I headed for the office while Emmi and Avia went into the building,I waited until they were in the building to get back in the car.

I sat in the car looking out the window for the person I was wating for. After about five minutes,I saw her get out of her family's white Toyota. I quickly jumped out of the car and headed for her.

"Karen!"
I yelled as the girl wearing a purple top and blue sweats turned around. She walked faster towards the building but I luckily caught up to her.

"Karen please I just want to talk to you!"
"If you're gonna yell at me,I've had enough people yelling at me at my house okay!" She shouted at me.
"No,I'm not gonna yell at you! I have a proposal..." I said,my voice getting softer.
"I don't care!"
"What if I told you that I would pay you $500 dollars." She instantly turned around and walked towards me. I took her behind the school where I hope no one heard us.

"I'm listening."
"You said you hated Avia."
She scoffed and said,"More than anything and anyone. Cockiest,most annoying bi-"
"Yeah,okay,so are you her base for tonight's performance? When she does a backflip when you guys toss her or something."
"Yeah."
"Drop her,like drop her on her head."
"As much as I would love to,there's 2 other girls basing for her,they're gonna catch her too."
"Which is why you convince them to drop her too. $170 each of you."
"Make it $270. All three of us have a risk of getting kicked out of the gym."
"Fine." She shook my hand as she headed towards the building.
"Hey Karen?"
"Hm."
"I'll give you an extra hundred dollars if she becomes paralyzed."