Chapter 1 -Hurt...again

Avia's POV

Ah summer. No school,no homework,just relax. Going swimming,LA,rollerskating,is what you think the we would do. Nope. We clean,get yelled at,locked in our rooms,starved. Basically your worst nightmares. But of course,that's off camera. It's like a schedule. Mom and dad will tell us when it's time to film and that means be happy,go outside,or anything that could be happy. Almost in a way like,freedom. You break away from the reality of our world,and into the one we love.

My door bursted open. Vlogging? Wait no,they would've opened the door delicately. Great,now what do I have to do today. Maybe I'll get locked in my room,outside,I don't know. The possibilities are endless.

"Avia! Go upstairs and do the dishes. Mom and I ate already. Today only you and Gavin are having breakfast. Brock and your pig of a sister didn't clean their room. Now get up there before I change my mind!" Dad practically shouted at me. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Gavin was already up there.

"Gav I have to do the dishes,can you make the breakfast?" He nodded his head and began making waffles. I began cleaning up the dishes. Halfway through mom shouted from the family room "I'm vlogging now!" I put my "I'm being the good child"face on.

"Hey guys! So you know how I know my kids are the sweetest? I woke up late and walk into the kitchen to see Avia doing dishes from the night before,and Gavin making me waffles! Aren't you two the sweetest!" Mom said pinching my cheeks hard enough to the point where it hurts.

"Mmm,I know you guys want some!"She said zooming into the waffles then shutting it off.

"M-mom do you really want some waffles?" Gavin said frightened. That's the thing with Gavin. I know he's tough,I know it,but he doesn't show it to us. I know that Gavin can and will protect us.

"That trash?" She said pointing to our plate of waffles. "I wouldn't eat that crap,but of course I have to for the camera. I'll be nice to you...we'll see. I would've thrown that away the minute after the camera turned off." I really hate her like this. Fame got to her...I guess,I really don't know why they're like this to us. We don't do anything wrong!

As she left,Gavin and I sat down at the table to talk and eat.

"Gav,why do you think mom and dad hate us so much. We clean our rooms,we cook,clean,take care of Daxton. What made them hate us like that?"

"I don't know Avs,it sorta just happaned one day."

"What do you mean?"

"Well,when you were just a newborn baby,mom and dad loved us. Even if we didn't have money,they bought us all the toys we wanted. It was like that for a while remember?"

"Yea...once Brock was a toddler,they hated us. But why? How does that change in a matter of time,it doesn't make sense!" I said angrily. Dad came in with a mad look on his face. I ate my waffles quickly and did the dishes.

"Nope,Gavin do dishes,Avia go bring Emmi and Brock something to eat. Like give them a granola bar." I grabbed two granola bars.

"Uh-uh. Only one,let them share is to learn that they need to clean their room up. Or at least let them not die,that would be bad publicity."

"Dad,Emmi's starving though! She hasn't eaten breakfast in a week. Yea dad,a week. I wouldn't be surprised if she's passed out already!"

"Oh,I'll make you pass out you ungreatful a-"
Then everything went black.

Gavin's POV

"Oh,I'll make you pass out you ungreatful ass!" And down Avia went. Dad looked at me and I trembled in fear thinking of what he would do to me.

"And that's why you don't talk back to me. Get her into her bed and lock her door,no dinner or breakfeast for her. Get out before I change my mind about you,but you could start losing those pounds." He said pointing to my stomach. I'm trying to loose weight,not just because of the rude people on the internet,but because of him. He's been starving me the most so I could "loose the pounds."

I quickly carried Avia and the one granola bar for Brock and Emmi. I passed by Emmi's room and heard Brock crying and Emmi soothing him. I tried opening the door,locked.

"B-b-b,"Brock said stuttering his words because he was crying,"wh-wh-wh-wh-why does daddy hate us?"

"It's okay Brock,calm down. Daddy doesn't hate you,he loves you okay? Now go back to sleep and we'll be up for lunch in a few hours." Emmi said in her reassuring tone.

"B-b-b-b-but I'm hungry!" Brock said wailing. It's his first time getting locked up and starved as we call it "Food Lockdown." I feel bad for Brock,especially since it was his birthday just a few days ago.

"Don't worry Brock,we'll eat soon. Go back to sleep." I quickly grabbed a sharpie and wrote a note on the granola bar.

Go out the window and up to the hideout. Leave Brock,I have food for you guys. Avia's unconscious,again.
-GYBB
We had code names for each other,not exactly secret but it's pretty obvious. I'm Gavin Your Big Brother ;GYBB

I slid the granola bar through and went into my room. Once I hear the three clicks,mom and dad are busy somewhere away from outside and from our rooms. Three clicks monitor where everyone is. It was supposed to be used for intruders,but this is for our safety as well.

Three clicks and I saw Emmi run out of her window and I follwed her. We ran behind Casey and Kayli's house,up the hill,then down the hill,turned right and headed for the trees. Once we were in the center,we set our blanket down and I put the 5 other granola bars,a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich,two bottles of water,and some chips on the blanket. Emmi's eyes lighted up and she stuffed her face with the sandwhich.

"Gavin how do you have all this food!" She said opening a granola bar.

"Well whenever we go up to Casey and Kayli's house,I sneak back into the house and stock up on water,peanut butter,granola bars,and anything else that won't spoil. So if mom and dad ever decide to put me on Food Lockdown,I'll still have some food."

"Ah your smart. Mind putting some of that stuff in our room?"

"Well Emmi you're gonna have to do that on your own." We went silent as I began eating a granola bar and some chips. Emmi spoke up stuttering.

"G-gav-Gavin,why do you think they hate us?"

"I don't know either Emmi,but we have to find out,and soon. Avia's hurt again,dad put Brock and you on food lockdown,and as for Daxton and me? I don't know. Dad has been teasing me about my weight and I hate it. Sometimes I just cry at night..."

"Wait. This all started once Brock became a toddler,right? And by toddler I mean last year.

"Yea."

"That was also the time mom and dad were deciding on moving to Idaho. Something must've happaned in LA,something enough to make them hate us." Then I thought about it. From then on,they started getting way more harsh to us.

"There's something on dad's computer for us to find out. But how are we gonna get it?"

"We'll figure that out later,but we'll need Avia with us. Let's go up to Casey and Kayli's house and pretend we were there." She grabbed the granola bars.

"Wait! You can't bring that. Mom and dad will find out I snuck food into my room." She dropped the granola bar and I buried the rest of the stuff for later. They don't know we have a hideout.

Emmi and I ran up to Casey and Kayli's house for lunch,I know mom and dad can't get mad at us there,or at least I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And a new story! I'm really excited about starting this one.

QOTD:Do you think this is how the Shaytards really are?
AOTD:In my opinion no,I jusr wanted to write about what it would be like if it were like that.

Yes there's gonna be of course some strong language,it'll be more interesting.

Anyways luvs
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE