chapter 2

Lias pov
I walk into the principals office after being called and I'm not sure what I have done I've never been in trouble before . When I see Elena she looks very comfortable she's always here and in trouble I take a seat.

"Hello"I said

There where also two men in the corner very muscular and strong looking but I turn my attention back to the principle

"Girls I'm sorry to tell you but your foster mother and father died in a car accident this morning" he said looking at us with pity I can feel the tears well up in my eye not because they where good they would beat Elena for nothing but because no matter how bad nobody deserver to die . I look to Elena to see what her reaction is but she looks as cold as ever.

"So what does this mean for us back in the foster system? " Elena asked the principal who looked scared of how she doesn't care.

"No actualy we found out you have a mother and father and brothers " he said

" that can't be true" Elena said

"Yes it is you where kidnapped when you where a baby's they finally found you these men will take you to them" he explained
I'm shocked me and Elena have been on are own forever.elena looks to me as if to ask if I want to go I'm not sure but I want to meet them so I hesitantly nod then she stood up and said "I'm not going anywhere with these men I am very capable on my own so I'll let you go Lia but I can live on my own" she said

Then walked to the door I understand why she doesn't want to go she doesn't trust anyone and only cares for me nobody else so I'm not going to stop her she gets what she wants anyway nobody can stop her but before she gets out of the door the men in the corner stop her so she kicked on where the sun goes down and I think broke the others arm after trying to grab her she then turns to me and said "I'll check on you and always make sure your safe but I can't live with them " I nod in understanding and with that she walks out I don't know where she's going but I know she can take care of herself .I get out of my thoughts when the principal stands up he look to the men before asking " are you ok I know she has one hell of a record "

We laugh I know what he's talking about she doesn't let anyone step on her he then helps the men up on man turns to me and said " are you ready to go?"I nod getting up .

We walk to the parking lot and get into a black car after one of the men make a phone call ." How do you know my family ? " I ask " we work for them and they sent us her to make sure you get on the plane safely" he responded " what do you mean plane" I asked " they live in Italy darling "
I nod shocked that nobody told me I'm moving to Italy

When we arrive at the airport the men lead me to the plane and told me that somebody will be waiting for me in Italy and left I'm now sat on the plane thinking of what my family is gonna be like the one I've dreamed of all my life it's always just been me and Elena and whatever abusive fosters we get although non of them have ever laid a hand on me Elena always took it for me and I'm very greatful but also I wish she didn't have to go through that for me . I'll see her soon though I thought it . So I fell asleep wondering how our life's changed from having nobody to having my dream in a day .

Authors note
I'm so sorry if it's bad and that I don't know how to do paragraphs properly but I'm learning I just have so many ideas and don't know how to wright them properly in paragraphs yet but if you have any feedback that could help id very much appreciate it 😁😁😁
-----------
Word count(731)
Like
Comment
Share