chapter 20

Alessandro's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
"There's no pulse"Carlo confirmed after we where just searching.

I look down to Elena laying life less on the table and let a tear roll down my cheek.

I never cry but she's one of my kids and she carnt die not yet.

"Can you do something?"I shout at my brother who also had a tear down his cheek.

He checked her pulse one more time before getting ready for compressions it was heard with all the blood still coming out of her chest but before he could even begin Elena's eyes slowly and tiredly open and everyone breaths a sigh of relief.

I walk over to her and just put my hand on her heard to make sure she's still breathing and I amidiatly felt her intate a sharp breath.

"Sorry"I apologized to her for the pain

"Your good sorry about the suit"she replied

"Your my daughter I don't care about a suit"I said firmly.

Before she could say anything my brother interupted "Elena I know you don't want to but there is no way you will survive without a blood transfusion"

"No"she replied

"Youl die without it"he told her

"Well then I like daisys"she said with a smile confusing me.

"What?"I ask her

"For my funeral"she said looking at me and she seemed one hundred persont serious.

"Your not di-"I get interupted by someone knocking on the door.

"I'll be back in a second"I told her walking of to the door.

Who could this be?

I walk over to the front door and the second I open it I think how stupid I am to have forgot.

It was the Spanish mafia leader and his son and wife I had invited them to dinner so we could descus the Greek problem but I completely forgot with all that happened in the last hour.

"Alessandro"Santiago said extending his hand.

I wipe the blood of my hand on my bloody suit before shaking his hand.

"Santiago"I said in my cold voice

But all I can worry about is Elena.

"This is my wife Amelia and my son ace"he introduced pointing to the too

Ace where have I heard that name before.

"Pleasure"I said shaking there hands.

Before he could say anything Enzo comes running in"who was at the door?"he asked

"The Spanish"I said looking at his worried face making me worried.

"Your seriously having a meeting right now?"he asked in shock

"I planed the meeting before anything happened"I explained

"Is this a bad time?"Santiago asked

"No your ok but dad I need you a minute"Enzo said to them

"What's wrong?"I ask him

"She's still refusing and Leone can't do anything before she gets the transfusion or her heart with just stop again"he rushed out.

"I apologies there was an unexpected family emergency do you mind"I ask turning to the Spanish who have confused faces.

"Not at all"Amelia said and I ran into the other room.