chapter 5

Enzo's pov

When me and dad walk down stairs I see my entire family and a young girl who I assume is my baby sister,but I only see one of them she was the first to break the silence.

"Hi I'm Lia" she said with a smile
Mum ran and hugged her which Lia gladly took I smiled at her she seems so innocent.
"Well are you going to introduce yourself then boys?I'm Isabella your mum Lia it's so good to have you back"mum said while crying.i saw dad walk up to her next a small smile on his lips."I'm Alessandro your father" he said in a sickly sweet tone I think it even shocked him.

"I'm Enzo your eldest brother." I introduced myself
"I'm Matteo your second eldest brother" Matteo said
" Dante " Dante said very blandly
"And you've already met me and Franco so that's everyone" Luca said with a smile
"Well hi everyone it's nice to meet you" she said happily,but I'm still wondering where her sister is as if reading my mind Dante said " where's your twin?" She looked sorry and gave a sad smile before replying
"I'm sorry but she's not with me and I don't think your going to get her to come" she apologized.
"What do you mean she's not with you" Matteo asked
"She left before them men could bring her here" she briefly explained as mom led her to the couch

"How did she get away" Dante asked
" she walked out the door after breaking one of the guys arm for trying to stop her " she said I couldn't help but smile she sounds like she will fit right in here . Dad then spoke up " tomorrow after you get settled I'm going to go to America and bring her back here." Dad told her

"Can I come"Luca asked exited
"No I think you should stay here and help Lia settle in, your defenetly the friendliest out of your brothers" mom said
"I don't think there's any point you will just be waisting a trip" Lia said which confused me doesn't she want her twin back?
"What do you mean? Do you not want her to come back?"Dante asked
"No I would love nothing more than for her to come her with me and try to have a family here but she just won't" she told us all.
"Why wouldnt she come with you in the first place?why won't she want to come with us?" Matteo asked confused

"Because she doesn't want a family she thinks she doesn't need one.she would have took me with her when she ran but she knows the one thing Ive wanted all my life is a family and she would never want me to be unhappy but if she doesn't want to come on her own then she won't come she's a bit of a fighter" she explained to us and I can tell she loves her sister dearly and her sister loves her from the way she speaks about her.

" you guys are really close are you" I asked her she smiled at me before continuing.
"Yea we are I can promise one thing about her,I know she would die for me and wouldn't take a second for her to do it,I would die for her too but she's too stubborn and would never let me do that for her" she said with a chuckle .I like to know they had each other and weren't just alone.
"I'm still going to try and get her we just got you both back we can't loose you again " dad said "would you know where she might be " he asked she just shook her head before saying"she doesn't have any friends except one but I don't know where he would be" and then started yawning .
"Luca why don't you show Lia to her room and you can get some sleep darling" mom said and Lia nodded
"Come on " Luca said and started taking her upstairs.when they where upstairs dad turned to look at everyone before saying

"I'm going tomorrow afternoon to get her and I want you Enzo,Matteo,and Dante to come with me and I want you Franco to help luca settle Lia in" he said and there where ok's going all around before we all went to our rooms for the night as I walk to mine I look in lias to see her asleep on her bed tooked in and can't help but smile. We finally have them back and we just have to pick Elena up tomorrow and where hole again.

Lias pov
As we walk up stairs I can feel the stars on my back but egnore it as Luca lead me to a room that had my name on it and I walk in and am in shock it's beautiful I look at Luca to see him already stearing at me.it was all pink and larger than my old bedroom by far .

"It's beautiful" I said in awe and he smiled at me before saying " I'm glad you like it,when Elena comes home her room is right next door it's the same as your do you think she will like it ?" He asked"It's pink" I ask almost laughing at just amag...

"It's pink" I ask almost laughing at just amagening her reaction he looks confused "yea why will she not like it?" He asked
"If she sees a pink room she will probably burn it down"I said in all seriousness
"What colors does she like then? " "she likes green and black I think " I replied
"Okay I can change it thanks you should get some sleep there's some pj's in the closet until we go shopping soon " he said with a smile before leaving as I walked into the closet that is nearly the size of the bedroom,after I got changed I got into bed getting ready to sleep today was exhausting.

Authors note
If I'm doing anything wrong. Please tell me if there is anyone reading this anyway 😁😁
-----------
Word count(1021)
Like
Comment
Share