chapter 24

Elena's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
After Lia said goodnight I just carefully got comfyer on the bed as my eyes begin to close but I force them open waiting for ace.

A couple more minutes go bye and with a lot of struggle I manage to stay awake and see ace walking out the room in fresh clothes and walking over to me.

"Hey"I mummbled with a yawn at the end.

"You should go to sleep?"ace said taking a seat on the chair next to me.

"Yea but this is the first time we have seen each other in years and all that has happened since you have come it has been all about me"I state while looking at him.

"I'm just happy to see you again"he said and all I could find in his eyes was honesty.

"Are you tired?"I ask him.

"Not really"

"Well then I have a bit of energy left in me so how about we get snacks and watch a movie downstairs?"I question

"Your tired and need to rest"he stated

"I can sleep soon and we are literally going to sit on a couch"

"Fine"he finally gave in after I started to give puppy eyes.

I slowly start to move but he imidiatly stops me picking me bridal style and starting to walk down the stairs.

"You know I could walk"I said but put my hands around his neck anways.

"But that would course you more pain and why would you need to do that when I can help"he asked softly as to I just shrugged and relaxed.

Once we get downstairs ace places me on the couch and took a seat next to me.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"I ask softly to him.

I'm still mega tired but I can sleep later for now I'll be fine.

"Any"he replied with a soft smile on his face while looking at me.

After a while we found a show we both could watch and then I remembered snacks even tho I carnt eat them thanks to my now least favorite uncle.

You carnt have a movie without snacks.with a big breath I push myself up but from all the pain I couldn't help the yelp that came out of my mouth making ace instantly stand up to help me.

"Are you ok?"he asked me with worry evident on his face.

"I'm okay it just really hurt"I replied.

"Would you like some help?"he asked gently.

"Can you help me to the kitchen please?"I ask shyly.

I don't get shy about alot of things but one thing I really don't do is ask for help.

"Of course"he replied with a smile that I haven't seen leave his face at all.

He slowly helped me up and I rapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck so I don't fall while he is holding my legs for support.

He walks into the kitchen and places me on the counter while he stood between my legs

"What did we come in here for"he asked

"You carnt watch a movie without snacks"I said in a duh tone and seeing he was about to talk I continued "I'm not eating any but you can and it's not the same if you carnt see them"

He just laughed shaking his head befor moving to the pantry to get the snacks.

I missed hearing his laugh

I smile in accomplishment and befor I know it ace came out with a handful of snacks for the movie.

He went and placed the snacks on the couch before coming back into the kitchen to help me back in.

He placed me back down and I start looking for my phone I really want a milkshake.

"Do you want a milkshake?"I ask ace as I'm ordering.

"Can I have a milk chocolate one please"he answered

I ordered them and when they finally arrived I was bearly awake.

Ace got up to the door and then came back to the couch.

He handed me my shake but I was too tired now to drink it so I just took a sip and but it down and layed back down.

I carnt believe he's really here after all these years

And that is what I fell asleep thinking.
--------------------
Authors note
Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while
--------------------
Word count (747)
Like
Comment
Share