chapter 25

Elena's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
Slowly opening my eyes the first think I can think of is how much pain I'm in right now.

Yesterday was aggany but this feels different it feels like someone just set me on fire and it is burning me from the inside out.

When I open my eyes properly I notice I'm still on the coach and ace is sleeping next to me with his hand is being used as a pillow by me.

I can really something slowly rising in my throat and I feel like I'm going to be sick so I slowly and carefully move his hand from under my head not wanting to wake him and take the blanket off of me heading to the bathroom.

On my way there I have to quicken my pace as I feel like I'm going to be sick but with the pain in every part of my body it makes it hard to move quickly.

As soon as I step into the bathroom I'm falling to the toilet throwing up .

A couple minutes later when I finally stop being sick I look down and the sight leaves me shocked I wasn't expecting to look down and the toilet bowl be filled with bright red blood.

Not wanting to worry anyone with my problems I flush the toilet befor making my way back to the coach.

I just hope it's nothing too serious and its just from all the trauma my body has been put through the past day.

Carfully I lay back down on the coach and my eyes instantly get heavy sending me back into darkness.

The next time I wake it's from the early morning light shining on my face heating it up.

I notice ace is gone so he must have woken up already.

When I get up I instantly suck in a breath from the immediate pain the shoots through my body.

It's worse than last night it's now close to unbearable,I walk slowly into the kitchen
To see everyone sitting at the table eating breakfast.

When I walk in all there heads turn to me "morning" I mumble to everyone while walking towards the cupboard to look for something to ease the pain.

I never take pain killers but I can bearly handle the pain right now and I feel like crying out.

If I don't find something right now I feel like collapsing on the floor.

After rummaging through the cabinets I finally found something to ease the pain a bit while everyone just watches me silently.

I take too in my hand befor taking them dry and going to the table sitting down and hoping that will help some.

It's not even the shot woundes that are killing it's all my stomach that hurts it feels like my body is getting destroyed from the inside out.

"You ok?"Lia asks from beside me while she gives me a conserved look.

"Yea but I think I'm just gonna head upstairs ,I'm a bit tired"I replied while slowly standing to my feet.

"Befor you do that I need to change your bandages" Leone interjects just as im about to leave.

"Leed the way"I said sarcastically moving towards the stairs since all the medical supplies are now back up on the third floor.

I slowly hoble up the stairs the pain getting worse with each step I take.

When we reach upstairs he leads me to the same room I was in yesterday and as j sit on the bed he gathers the supplies to change my dressings.

Half way through Leone changing my dressings I suddenly feel and unbearable pain in my stomach and feel the need to throw up.

I suffer through trying not to show my pain and nausea but the second he is finished I rush out of the room and into the bathroom across the hallway.

I don't even have time to close the door befor I'm hunched over the toilet seat throwing up for the second time tonight.

Looking down at the toilet bowl I'm horrified all you can see is red,it's all over my hands from trying to reach the toilet on time and no doubt all over my lips.

Blood that's all I can see and all I can focuse on is the unbearable pain that is in my stomach.

The pain killers seem to have done nothing and I'm starting to get light headed from all the blood loss and the pain I feel.

Getting up from the floor and walking back out of the bathroom I see Leone outside looking worried.

He takes one look at me and his worry only seems to increase.

"What happened?where is all that blood from?"he questions

I shake my head knot even knowing what is wrong with myself.

I slowly stumble towards the stairs Leone close behind.

I'm in agony as I reach the bottom stairs I even have tears coming down my cheeks crying for the first time in forever.

I stumble into the kitchen feeling like I'm going to fait from the dizziness in my head.

Everyone still being sat in the kitchen turn to me again looks of conseren go around the table and I go to get a glass of water hoping for it to help the spinning.

I hear Leone come in behind me still trying to ask where all the blood came from but I ignore him taking a sip slowly.

From out of nowhere a sudden shot of intense pain shoots thought me and that mixed with the spinning room has me falling to the floor.

I heard shouts and the glass in my hand smashing as it falls to the floor with me.

The next thing I know darkness is enclosing my vision and everything around me slowly melts away.