chapter 18

Nicolo's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
As I'm getting the gun from the car I can hear Elena talking to the Greeks and she's doing well keeping them destracted.

Of course like we suspected they want information from us but of course Enzo was straight to speak up that we aren't giving them any.

"They wouldn't but I would"Elena said confidently to them and I couldnt tell if she was lying or buying me time .

"You don't know anything"the man said as I'm searching the car for a gun.

"How do you know"she asked

"They don't tell girls anything in the Mafia"he replied and I knew elena wouldn't be happy with his prosumtion.

"Maybe not but I have my ways I know everything"she told him and I finally found a gun under the seat.

"I don't believe you where taking them all"he said as I quietly close the car door and make my way back as the Greeks are getting closer.

"Stop I have a better option"Elena said coldly.

"What could you possibly have?"Greek man asked

"I know how to take down the Russian, french and Italian Mafia"she said confidently and I couldn't detect any lie in her voice.

Could she really know who they are and would she really help them?

"How"the leader I guess asked and I had the same question but I guess it will have to wait.

I'm getting closer and closer to them but I'm still going slowly so they don't see me.

"Leave them alone and you will find out?"she said and then the leader grabbed her dragging her to his side.

I finally got back to the group but before I could shoot them he started again"I guess we don't need them anymore"he said and all of them glocked there guns.

There's no way I could take them all down in time so I just stand eyes closed getting ready for the shots to be fired.

Moments later the shots went of but I never felt anything a couple seconds later I felt the gun be grabbed out of my hand and another set of shots be fired.

After I don't hear anything else I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I see is all the Greeks dead on the floor with Elena stood Infront of us with a gun in hand.

I look to everyone else to check if there ok witch they look fine from what I can see .

"Are you guys ok?"Elena asked looking at us.

"Yes"we all said and I could see the same looks of confusion on everyone's face.

There where so many men we shouldn't be fine but somehow we are.

Elena started to ask Lia about going to get a present or something but I was just lost in my thoughts .

Elena wasn't talking normally her breath was more heavy but I didn't know why but that wasn't all she looked ok but not at the same time .

She didn't look hurt or in pain but Ive learned how good she can hide her pain in the short time I've know her and I just carnt help but still wonder why I'm not dead.

I'm glad I'm not but there where all the men and there guns and nobody got hit?

It's just too hard to believe

"I would love to are you ok your breathing funny?"Lia asked worried.

"I just need a drink but how about while you get your ring I get ice cream and snacks and we watch a movie later?"Elena asked but she looked drained.