chapter 17

Elena's pov
It's now seven and me and Lia are just pulling up the driveway,nicks meeting us at the race.

We get out of my car and I walk into the house first before shouting.

"YOU BOYS BETTER BE READY OR YOUR DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVES"I shout as loud as I can and seconds later it sounds like elephants are charging down the stairs.

All the boys are now downstairs debating on what car to take,I groan they are so annoying.

"For fucks sake just take one of my cars"I said after they continued bickering for five minutes .

"Your driveing your car"Dante said turning to me.

"No I'm driving one of my cars"I told him

"What do you mean?"he asked and I'm just starting to realise how stupid he is.

"There's like ten more of my cars in your garage"I told him

"Which ones?"he asked

"Go and look and then choose one"I said to them all handing Dante the keys out of my bag.

They all go to the garage and then they come back five minutes later.

"Did you guys pick one"I asked

"Yea but how do you have such nice cars?"carlo asked

"Witch one you guys pick"I ask ignoring his other question.

"We picked the blue and black one"he replied

"Good choice let's go then"I said to them all that's one of my favorite cars they have good taste at least.

We all get into the cars me,Lia and Donatello are in my car and the rest are in the other car.

After about fifteen minutes of driving we finally arrived at the race we all get out and start walking in when nick comes to my side.

"Hey angle"he said

"Hey you ready for the race?"I ask

"Yea it starts in five"he said walking away to his car time for an excuse.

"Hey I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick"I told the boys walking away I walk over to my car out of site from the boys.

After I check everything is good with the car and changing into my facing gear,I'm now in black shorts a tight black top and my helmit, I get inside and drive to the starting line where nick and some other competitors where just in time for the race to start.

"Five"someone over the intocom counted

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

"One"and my foot hit the pedal

I cut the corners me in front nick behind me and the rest behind them people trying to get past nick and Nick trying to get past me but I don't let him I speed up cracking the exelerator to full speed and I'm going over a hundred miles ph

Where just coming up on our final lap and I'm still in front all you can hear is the cars roaring and the crowd cheering and with one last push I cross the finish line in first.

I slow my car down as do the rest of the driver's and when it stops I get out of my car taking of my helmet then I heard gasps I guess nobody though a girl could drive so good I just smirk walking over to nick.

"Hey good race"I said to him

"Yea you too"he said and we both started walking over to Lia and the boys the boys look mad,what ever for?