chapter 21

Emilio's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt bad for slapping Elena but I wasn't just going to let her sleep and then not wake up.

It was us she was protecting she shouldn't even be in this mess.

But there was no way I was going to stab her I just couldn't do that.

"How will stabbing her help with waking her up she will just loose more blood"Franco asked

"It will but the pain she feels even if she doesn't show it will wake her up"nick explaned

"I'll do it"ace volunteered

"Why would you want to volenterly hurt my sister?"Matteo asked defensively

"I wouldn't and I don't but Ive only just got her back I carnt loose her again"he replied sounding sincere.

I knew he cared for Elena everyone could see it and everyone could see she cared for him too.

I went into the kitchen and got a sharp nife the quicker the better.

I passed it him and he looked hesitant.

"Where should I do it?"he asked looking around.

"The back of her sholder it's the only place she hasn't already been shot"dad told him and he nodded

"Could someone help?"he asked and I nodded helping him hold her on her side while he got ready

"I'm sorry"he mumbles before stabing the nife into her skin.

Slowly Elena starts to open her eyes and I sigh in relief .

"Elena"dad said

"Mhm"she mummbled trying to keep her eyes open.

"You have to stay awake for me"he said getting back to her chest.

"Mhm"she mumbled again

"Elena your an idiot"I said stirnly to her.

I was worried for her and also mad that she's in this ,fighting for her life ,because of us.

"Why now?"she asked during heavy breaths.

"Because it should be us dieing right now not you,they where pointing at us"I said

"They -may have b-een pointing at you but I was the; reason they- where meaning my respon-sibility"she said taking a couple deap breaths inbetween her sentence .

"You where trying to stop us from being kidnapped"I said

"And I succeeded you guys are all perfectly fine"she said giving me a tired smile.

"What would you have done if you where kidnapped?"nicolo asked

"Well they wanted information that I wasn't going to give them so most likely spend my last days tied to a chair"she said like it was nothing.

"Elena how are you feeling?"dad asked still continuing on her chest.

"Just peachy"she said giving him a weak smile.

"Tell me the truth"

"I want to go to bed"she said trying to keep her eyes open.

"I know but you carnt not yet"dad said

"How much longer will this take?"she asked
With heavy breaths

"I'm not sure Tesoro but your doing great"dad replied

"Mmm"she hums in response closing her eyes.

"I'm sorry"ace said kissing her hand.

"What for?"she asked sounding confused

"I had to stab you"he mumbled

"Really?well I'm sure you had a good reason"she smiled at him

"You didn't feel it?did it not hurt?"he asked

"No I didn't feel it and it's probably because all the pain I'm feeling is everywhere"she said but as she says it her face doesn't look in pain she looks carm but I do see she is still spinning Carlos ring faster and faster .

"We're so sorry"Enzo said

"Why you guys did nothing wrong so stop apologizing"she said with struggled breaths

How is she even alive right now?

"We were supposed to go with you to protect you and we failed"I said

"If you haven't noticed I don't need people to protect me"she said her breath getting worse.

"You shouldn't  have t-"Dante gets cut off by her eyes suddenly falling shut and her to go limp.

"ELENA"we all shout

"Don't let her die please"ace said with tears in his eyes.

"Everyone move"dad shouted

We all move out of the was as he checks her pulse just to be sure before starting chest compressions it seemed like time slowed down there and then.

He keeps doing chest compressions but it doesn't seem to be working.

She carnt die now when we've only just got her back .

I ran upstairs to get uncle Alessandro as fast as I possibly could.

I burst through the office door "she's not breathing"I said before running back down stairs only to find the same scene as before I left.

All the women crying, the men having a few tears down there cheaks like me and then ace and Noah fully crying while ace is kissing Elena's hand.

I heard Alessandro and Santiago come into the room but I didn't bother to look I was only focused on Elena

"I'm sorry"dad said stopping.
-------------------
Word count (832)
Like
Comment
Share

what do you think?? xx