chapter 8

Dante's pov

We left this morning to America after breakfast and Lia telling us that she's stubborn and there no point,but here we are driving to her old house we thought to check there first.

As we pull up and started to get out of the car we are amidetly met with Elena I thing she looks exactly like Lia but her eyes look dead and there no life in them and theres no emotion on her face she looks scary if I'm being honest.

"Elena" dad asked even tho its ovious it's her
"Yes I am unless your a cop" she said i thought she was joking but there was no humer in her voice only coldness that could make hell freez over.
"I'm not a cop I'm your dad " he said but that didn't change her emotionless face there was no shock or supprise there was nothing,"I don't have a father" she said like it was the weather
"These are your brothers as well" he said looking at us what she said next shocked me
"Again I don't have brothers and let me guess Enzo,matteo and mister ball of sunshine over there is Dante" she said pointing at us she must have senced our confusion so she clarified" Lia has a big mouth she doesn't like to shut" and father nodes but I want to know when did she speak to Lia?
"So what do you want I'm busy " she said sounding annoyed me too sweetheart me too
"Your coming home sorella" Enzo said

Does she have to I felt like saying if you ask me she sounds like a spoiled bitch who gets what ever she wants and throws a tantrun is she doesn't get it and she does nothing for nobody.
"Like hell and I'm not your sister" she spat out like it was burning her mouth before walking to a very nice bike but isn't she only 14? she can't drive.im getting bored of this .
"You are so get in the car so we can go" I said bored out of my mind
"No I'm good" she says as she starts to drive off but before.

I could celebrate she's shouting at us but I can't hear her and then she turns her bike around coming right for us and before I can even think she's diving off of her bike Infront of me and matteo but then I notice what she was doing and start shooting at the bushes and so do my family when they we dead and we stopped shooting everyone looked at her shocked as she just lays on the ground not looking in pain not crying not groning in pain or anything still the emotionless expression and still dead eye .

But all I can think about is why would she take two bullets for me and matteo she doesn't even know us and she sure as hell doesn't like us then dad bent down to her .

"You need a hospital" he said no shit she's been shot but she just scoffed and said
"I'm not going to a hospital I'm purfectly capable on my own " she said leaving me more confused

Why doesn't she want a hospital she's been shot in the leg and shoulder and needs stiches,but I can already tell she's got an attitude and isn't going to listen
"You've been shot twice you will bleed to death if not" dad said In him coldest voice that would have anyone shaking with fear but it doesn't seam to effect her.
"No I won't I'll just stich it up but could you give me a ride to a drug store for supplies since I need a new bike " she asked

What does she mean a new bike she's 14 she shouldn't have been riding that one and she does realise she's having this decision sitting in her a pool of own blood.im still wondering why this seems like a daily acurance .
"No your going to a hospital " dad said but she laughed as we all gave her confused looks
"One I don't listen to you two ive already told you I just need some supplies and I can I'll walk if you won't help I don't give too shits and third if you think you going to win this argument call anyone that's ever met me you can call Lia ,any cop in the city
Whoever you want they will tell you they have never won an argument with me ok?" She asked with determination,dad sight looking defeated and nods and I'm unpressed I've never seen anyone but mom do that.
"Great the nearest drug store will do ready to go ? " she asked we all nod before trying to help her up but she srugs us of saying "I'm good I can walk myself" and gets up not in pain or anything getting in the passenger seat.

When we where nearly at the drug store Elena was looking out the window until I heard a gunshot I don't know where from but then she turns to me with a grin"you got a gun" she asked I'm confused but I pullout my gun from my waist band passing it to her.

I heard the safety click off before she hangs herself half out the window and calls someone as she shoots at a car and now where getting full on shot at I then her a big bang ad see she shot the tire cousing it to flip but where still getting shot at .

I then heard dad groan and see he got shot in the arm ,Elena dipped her head in to see what happend but then shot the another car and the shooting stoped and she gets back inside the car leaving everyone stuned on what just happened she asked dad the most stupid question ever "what happend " "one of those cars hit my arm" he said in a duh tone .

As we continue to the drug store I can see Elena going light headed brobably form the blood loss but shes addiment on staying awake for some reason and she's handling it better than dad to be honest and she's been shot twice .I still don't get why she took the bullets but I'm kinda greatful.

"Ok well try and stay awake and Enzo go into the store and get me bandegas, whisky, tweezers and needle and thread" she orders when we pull into the parking lot
Enzo nodded and went into the store while dad was struggling to stay awake it seemed like she was too but she held it together and I'll give her points for that but I just have to ask "how do you know how to use a gun?and why Did you take the bullets for use you don't even know us?" I question

She looks at me and says " it's non of your business how I know how to use a gun why do you have a gun? and your right I don't know you and I don't plan on knowing you but last night when my sister called me she seemed the happenst she's been in forever and right when she got her family she's always dreamed of I won't let them die for her to be heartbroken that's why I took the bullets for you not for you but for her I would die for her just to see her happy " she said in the cold voice but I can tell by her words she meant them after we sat in silence after dad passed out wating for Enzo and I could see Elena really struggling to stay awake.
---------------
Word count(1293)
Like
Comment
Share