chapter 23

Lias pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
As me and Donatello pull up to the house I have a weird feeling that just tells me something doesn't feel right.

But the feeling only intensifies when we both go into the house to see nobody,we look in the living room and the kitchen before making our way to the dinning room to see if they are there.

There not but I'm instantly worried when we see the room ,the table is covered in blood and not just the table there are pools underneath it aswell along with a trail on the floor,I'm horrified.

"What the hell happened"donotello mumbled more to himself than me.

The next minute nick comes into the room and he looks like he has been crying.

What happened while we where gone?I thought to myself.

Nick motions for us to follow him and I'm nervous because he has blood all over him and the look on his face screams worried.

As we are walking up the stairs I deside to ask where we are going.

"Where are you taking us and where is everyone?"I ask

"Where going to the third floor everyone's up there"nick responded.

"Who got hurt"donotello asked confusing me

"What do you mean?"I ask

"The only thing on the third floor is a couple of hospital rooms"donotello said

"It's not as bad as it looks"is all nick said before we reached the third floor and into a room.

I was not expecting what I saw at all .

It was Elena looking tired as hell in a sports bra and shorts covered in blood with a nife sticking out of her.

Uncle Leone was taking a bullet out of her leg and I couldn't help but gasp with a hand over my mouth.

"What happened to you"I ask walking over to her with tears in my eyes.

"The family finally had enough with me"she joked with a forced smile.

"What really happened?"I ask seriously

"Look who it is it's ace"she said motioning to the place next to her.

I didn't even notice that everyone including ace was in the room.

I haven't seen him in years I ran over to him and hugged him.

I've missed him he was one of our best friends ,he was like my brother but not Elena you can see how much they liked each other even with how young they where.

He hugged me back with one hand with the other holding Elena's hand.

Cute!!!

"What happened"I wispered in his ear hoping he would not joke and just tell me.

"I don't know she was already injured when we came"he wispered back befor breaking the hug.

"Is someone gonna tell me what happened"I asked frustrated

"She's an idiot"Dante exclaimed and many of the others agreed

"When the Greeks where shooting she ran infomt of us and got shot who knows how many times that's why where not injured"Luca explained

I look to Elena to see her trying to keep her eyes open.

"What about the nife then?"I ask as my eyes drift down to it.

"What nife?"Elena asked sounding confused

"The nife that's sticking out below your ribs"I responded confused about how she didn't even know it was there.