Chapter 1: Last day in hell

The classroom was filled with chatter and giggles of excitement from everyone. Mr. Giovanni raised his hand and it fell silent. "Alright everyone, as you all know, it's the last day of school. You all performed quite good in your exams. I expect you'll keep this up. Now, we won't be doing anything this class, it is the last day of school after all".

        A sea of students filed out the old classroom door. Finally, summer was here. "Mr. Ellis, may i speak with you a second?" He heard behind him. "Yes, of course, sir" Beckham answered. He plopped down in one of the seats in the classroom. "You're grades this year was...not what i was hoping for. I expected higher from you. Is everything ok at home?" Mr. Giovanni asked. "Yes sir, Math just... isn't my subject.." he sighed. "Well, i expect you to try a bit harder. Can you do that for me?"

      "Yes sir" He said before he was dismissed. "Hey, Ellis, where were you?" Aurelia asked. "Oh, Mr. Giovanni just wanted to talk to me, you know about my math grade" He hung his head. "Cheer up, Becks" Wren wrapped their arm around him. "Yeah, listen to Wren. It's alright if your stupid, we still love you" Aurelia smirked. "Idiot" he chuckled.
Wren rolled their eyes. "You coming to the party with us later?" They said. "Uh, dunno. Maybe" He shrugged. "Alright well you'll text us if you do decide you want to" they smiled. "He's coming. If he's not, i'll kidnap him and drag him there" Aurelia said. "You? Kidnap me? Aurelia, you are the size of a twelve year old"

       "I'm not" she smacked the back of his head. The three made their way to Beckham's locker. There were some very unkind and homophobic words on his locker written with red sharpie, the nicest of which were 'dunghead' and 'tiny brain'. This was no doubt the work of Aurelio Rosario,
Aurelia's brother. 

      They were both pranksters and loved pulling pranks together, but then Aurelio began taking it too far, and his sister abandoned his company. "This little prick!" Aurelia shouted. "Lia, calm down.. It's fine, he's been doing this since we were little" Beckham said. "But it's not ok, he's a homophobic bigot, that's what he is" She sneered. "Let's just ignore him, alright. It's the last day of school, it's supposed to be fun" said Wren who had cleaned off most of the sharpie.

(By the way, these teens are British)♡♡