002. "fonetikally"

( fonetikally )

( fonetikally )

- irl, messages -

~irl!

waking up at 6 in the morning is something aurora didn't mind at all, she loved it and it was a part of her morning routine regardless of her sleeping at practically 1 am

waking up at 6 in the morning is something aurora didn't mind at all, she loved it and it was a part of her morning routine regardless of her sleeping at practically 1 am. so she slapped her phone to shut her blaring alarm off before she would died, and slugged out of bed. she knew a shower would wake her up, it always does, hopefully.

getting dressed was either her favourite or most hated part of the day, either stressed her the fuck out or made her feel confident. today was not a confident day for her she couldn't decide between her black cami top and black tank but what she was confident about was the fact that she would be wearing her parachute cargos.

(a/n last time i'm talking about fits i hate doing it just imagine whatever you want)

she was applying the last touches of her no makeup-makeup look when her phoned pinged lighting up her phone screen with a group pic of all her friends dancing at a party. it was a text from nick screaming at her to get her ass downstairs and into the terribly parked minivan in her driveway.

"bye mum" aurora called out to her mother somewhere in her behemoth of a house, most likely in the kitchen which is where the source of the aroma must've been. "see ya honey have fun!" her mum replied.

aurora casually strolled out of her front door, before abruptly stopping witnessing the atrocious parking of matt who'd nearly rammed into one of her bushes in the her front garden." shut the fuck up and get in" matt grumbled not wanting to deal with her being annoying since it was 8 in the morning, way to early for matt to be awake.

his morning consisted of nick screaming at chris for not flushing the toilet leaving him traumatised. then he realised his first period was with aurora - alone - which for him is a fucking nightmare in hell. but he got even more pissed off when nick was spending too much time on his blonde hair for some stupid guy he was hopelessly flirting with in english, that he got in the car later than usual. when taylor and jupiter were early for once in a blue moon he didn't feel like getting angry at nick.