013. "could you be any louder doofus?"

( could you be any louder doofus? )

-irl-

!irl+

"could you be any louder doofus?" aurora asked sarcastically before looking back to her computer

"could you be any louder doofus?" aurora asked sarcastically before looking back to her computer. she honestly didn't care though because the library was never quiet. but she did enjoy when it was and now it was.

"ok sorry" matt replied to her insincerely. then started pulling out his textbooks and laptops. then he started rifling through his bag searching for something.

"are you looking for your brain?" aurora joked, causing matt to stop and give her a cold stare.

"yes actually i am" he joked back continuing to search his bag. this was the constant joke aurora used on him. he eventually came use to it and decided to just play along with it or endure it.

"no wonder you can't do basic math" aurora loved messing with matt. but she knew for a fact that matt was just as smart as him. but that information would never be disclosed to him.

matt ignored her comment now checking all the tiny pockets of his bag which he ended up only finding wrappers and random tissues. matt's faced turned worried, which aurora still didn't understand so she asked.

"ok seriously what are you looking for?" she was very curious as to why he was so stressed. did he lose his phone or something because then that would be a serious tragedy.

"my airpod maxes i cant study without them" matt admitted sure aurora would think he was overreacting. but he really couldn't study in a library that's the least quietest library out there.

"ok stop bragging mister" aurora said to him.

"don't act like you don't have them too" matt said to her stopping his unsuccessful search.

as matt finished speaking, aurora eyed her maxes before grabbing them aggressively then shoving them behind her back, hiding them. "no i don't idiot are you blind" she said like a seven-year-old kid hiding the sugar.