003. "or his big fat ego"

( or his big fat ego )

-irl, messages-

"irl~

aurora placed her gaze on her seat which was the second last row in the back, where the teacher placed her, exactly in front of matt

aurora placed her gaze on her seat which was the second last row in the back, where the teacher placed her, exactly in front of matt. why god? even umbridge would've been better. she watched as all the kids one by one hurried into the class because their teacher was very strict about being late or in her words "tardiness", no wonder she's an english teacher.

then the last person walked in, and took their seat behind her just as the bell rang, and the class began. their english teacher strolled in carrying folders like teachers do, cradling it under her arm before slamming them on the desk and taking a seat in her chair. they did the normal everyday routine, mark attendance, homework boring shit.

soon the teacher came around handing out are test from last week, when aurora turned the paper over she immediately noticed her 100.6% big red mark glistening at the top right corner of her paper. before even thinking about it she showed her paper to matt behind her without turning her head because she knew he would be wallowing in regret.

"fuck you" matt whispered after she took back her paper. "then what'd you get?" aurora asked knowing it would be very close but lower than hers. "a fucking 100%" he muttered back to her annoyed."dumbass" aurora scoffed impressed with herself even though it was a daily occurrence.

after she was done praising herself matt covered his 101% with his hand then shoved it into his bag before aurora would notice. he didn't know why he did that he had no reason for it. for her happiness? no obviously not. was it? matt locked those thoughts out of his head before he started overthinking.

once the class settles down from the horrifying reality of their scores the teacher loudly announced that they would be working on group assignments about something random that no one gave a fuck about, at least aurora did. the final part of her long talk was that she would be picking group, very fun.