007. "i know"

( i know )

( i know )

-irl, messages-

!irl-

(same day as last chap)

aurora was currently on face time with nick, jupiter and taylor and they were all giving her advice for her date with jackson which they were strongly against

aurora was currently on face time with nick, jupiter and taylor and they were all giving her advice for her date with jackson which they were strongly against. "you look crazy when your half way through mixing your bronzing drops and moisturiser in" taylor remarked randomly.

"weirdest fucking observation ever" nick said back to taylor, sounding offended even when it wasn't directed at him. "umm thank you i think" aurora said finishing rubbing it in so she wouldn't have to her anymore of judgemental taylor.

"soo when's he picking you up and are you late" jupiter asked as it was the most important question to ask, especially to aurora due to the amount of events she's late too. "shut up it's only 5 and hes picking me up at 6 30" aurora said applying her concealer.

"so you're late got it" jupiter said.

"also if i may add—" nick started "no you may not" taylor said interrupting him not wanting to hear where it would end. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH JACKSON WHEN MATTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU" nick screamed ignoring taylor. but screaming like he'd just come out of a horror house that it'd pretty much burst everyone's eardrums.

"calm the fuck down" jupiter spoke trying to soothe nick, which would never work but she attempted anyway. "what do you mean? jackson's cute and funny" aurora said knowing she wouldn't hear the end of this from them.

"ok but matt's hot, makes you laugh, your "pookie bear", punched a dude for YOU, and some guy you actually know" taylor said backing nick up. "omg for once in your life you agreed with nick!" jupiter stated sounding sarcastically shocked.