006 "i fucking told you"

( i fucking told you )

-irl-

(slight tw - mentions of blood and rape)

?irl~

it was now 5 39pm on friday and aurora was halfway through her makeup and she was kinda rushing because she did not want to be late

it was now 5 39pm on friday and aurora was halfway through her makeup and she was kinda rushing because she did not want to be late. she was overthinking as per usual, it's all she could do when she went on dates.

would they just watch barbie?

what's for dinner? takeout? homemade?

would he try anything?

is he using me?

does he actually like me?

will it happen again?

should i even go?

what if matt's not there like last time?

most of them were question because of her trust issues as well as her past. one time in her freshman year of high school a senior had asked her out, she was elated because he was the most popular boy in their school, ace.

they were in the talking stage when the whole school found out and blew it way out of proportion but she didn't pay any attention to it because ace had told her he didn't care. and she believed him.

one night he took her out to his house to watch a movie, she immediately told her friends but matt thought she was going to get used. but she again brushed it off because she trusted ace.

the movie was soon ending when ace tried to kiss her. aurora was fine with it in fact she enjoyed it but then he slid his hand up her shirt and almost started groping her until she said she had to go to the bathroom.

once she was in there she started having a little panic attack, she fumbled for her phone opening the messages app and she texted matt to come and get her. she was sure he wouldn't care or respond because they hated eachother. and matt was probably just going to say "i fucking told you" like a bitch.

with the tears pooling down her cheeks, her mascara that she'd excessively applied was most certainly staining her eye bags. she used her jackets sleeves to wipe it off which only then ruined her jacket. she had to get out of there.

she came out of the bathroom ready to leave, but she knew ace wouldn't let her go. she was collecting her things, when ace spoke sounding extremely angry. "where the fuck are you going" he said angrily, watching aurora packing up faster.

"i uh don't wannna do this sorry" aurora apologised foolishly knowing it wouldn't do any good. "come back here" ace growled grabbing aurora pushing her onto the bed.

aurora was now more terrified than she's ever been but she was raised to not show her emotions so she just lay there holding back more tears. she couldn't move, her whole body froze, as if she was stuck in ice couldn't move, speak do anything. but to her surprise matt replied minutes later by storming into aces room yelling at him.

"get the fuck off her" matt yelled making ace turn his head to matt, leaving just enough time for aurora to slip out of his grasp.

before ace could do anything else matt punched him in the jaw knocking him out onto his bed where blood pooled near his mouth smearing over his white bedsheets.

matt immediately rushed over to aurora who had mascara running down her cheeks and tear stained eyes. "are you ok?" matt asked when he reached her. as soon as he asked her, she collapsed onto him holding onto his arms for support. matt had his answer.

he slowly and carefully helped her up to her feet, keeping her close to him not daring to let her go. and neither would she. as they walked out if ace's house aurora snuggled closer into matt, while he locked his arms around  her engulfing her wanting to make her feel safe. she cradled her arms into her chest pressing them against him chest, nestling her head into the crook of his neck.

while leaving matt spoke again "i fucking told you" he whispered scoffing but in a fun i-told-you-so way. it made aurora laugh into his chest sounding a little muffled. matt looked down at her admiring the sound of her adorable smile and contagious laugh. he'd brought back her spirit, for about a few seconds until her laugh slowly faded.

"thank you" aurora thanked gazing up to matt. she felt safe with him. but why?

"yeah yeah you're welcome" he said. and he felt safe with her. why?

AHHHHH
so much happened this chapter a flash back to understand them better it's kinda very short though because i just wanted to do the flashback in one chapter
sorry if this isn't how you see matt but this is my interpretation of him, with a little twist
ik i said this last chap but i'm hoping to get another chapter out very soon and again no spell checks
definitely not 3 am sipping fanta in bed
fuck ace sooo any guesses for next chapter???? like what's jackson gonna be doing???? are we gonna like him????
LOVEEE matt and aurora can't think of any good ship names so no ship names or suggestions