024 "because he has eyes"

( because he has eyes )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( because he has eyes )

- irl , messages -

'irl!

using the word awkward to define the car ride home was a complete understatement

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

using the word awkward to define the car ride home was a complete understatement. it was more than awkward, but also entirely different. currently, aurora and matt were both consumed with tension regarding their last interaction.

they didn't particularly say anything yet the kiss they shared seemed to have spoken a thousand words. words that made the tension in the air between them significantly thicker.

their friends seemed to have picked up on this tension as they all weren't sticking to their usual loud and inane arguments and were instead sharing questioning glances between each other. none of them knew exactly what happened as all they knew was that aurora had just very publicly broken up with jackson, ran to the parking lot then returned to the van along with matt.

that sequence of events was sure to raise some brows which it evidently had. chris was however the most confused, as nick, jupiter and taylor shot each other mischievous glances. those three's thoughts immediately raced to something else...

aurora was currently sitting in the passenger seat which she was currently dreading choosing. she'd originally chosen it as she wanted to be closer to matt and didn't think she'd be able to have a normal conversation with her best friends without them sensing something was off. but all her hopes slowly died the more they drove.

instead of sitting in the front being able to calm her nerves it did the opposite and resulted in making her more nervous. since there was only maybe ten minutes left of the drive she thought playing music would calm her down.

she reached for her phone from her bag then plugged it into the aux before scrolling through her playlist's song trying to pick one which would calm her but she could still vibe too, however she was failing.