010. "it's not my fault his last name is practically 'dilf'"

"it's not my fault his last name is practically 'dilf'"

-irl-

!irl?

it was currently tuesday afternoon and the day that matt and jackson were supposed to come over to auroras house for studying

it was currently tuesday afternoon and the day that matt and jackson were supposed to come over to auroras house for studying. she'd got her laptop and pencil case spread out on her bed in her room when she heard the doorbell rang more aggressive than matt usually did it.

she slowly ambled down her stairs hoping that matt and jackson had somehow arrived together because the only thing worse than seeing matt was being in a house alone with him. but unfortunately for her it was just matt she saw when she opened the door.

he stood there with as much as an annoyed face as aurora. "im not ecstatic to see you either you know" matt grumbled to her, waving his arms around like a weird puppet. and also clearly reading her obvious frustrated face.

"ok just shut up already" aurora huffed to him as she leaned against her door shifting her weight into her hip. and in that moment wanting nothing more than to chuck a notebook at his face. but she didn't, not because she didn't have any notebooks on her but because she wasn't ready to be yelled at by her friends and his brothers.

"yeah no thanks i don't feel like it" matt replied shoving past her, through the half open door making aurora stumble back before collecting herself then shutting her down.

"ok well i'm going upstairs" aurora said to matt before heading up her stairs.

"such an amazing host" matt said with extreme sarcasm before proceeding to follow aurora upstairs to her room. because she lived in a practical mansion matt considered the walk to her room a trip to the moon.

"you can't even recite a digit of pi" aurora scoffed knowing he would know go on a tangent.

"3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197" matt drawled on proving her wrong. he'd learned it in the 5th grade apart of the math tournament his school was holding which he did in fact win. to aurora's annoyance.