008. "fucks with your brain"

( fucks with your brain )

-irl-

-irl?

jackson eventually pulled up to auroras house after going to the house across from hers wondering where the hell she was

jackson eventually pulled up to auroras house after going to the house across from hers wondering where the hell she was. jackson came out of his car which was in fact a beamer and handed her a gorgeous bouquet of tulips.

"i see chivalry isn't dead" aurora joked as she took the flower out of his hand resting it in her arms. they stared at each other awkwardly until jackson's eyes averted away from her and landed on matt and his gaze immediately hardened.

"hey man what are you doing here?" he called out to matt causing aurora to look over to matt. "i came to study but don't worry i'm leaving now" matt called back to him. "yeah sorry i forgot to tell you about that my bad" jackson said scratching the back of his head.

"no it's fine" matt said before walking to his minivan. as he walked away his whole mood shifted as of a weight had been put into his heart. he didn't know why seeing aurora and jackson going on a date mad him jealous that it had him to bursting with anger.

but he'd seen them flirt together in class, jackson stare at her with those stupid fucking googly eyes. so why did fully see them going on a date make him so much angrier.

i mean why was aurora going on a date with him, he was fucking late and no apology, brought a bunch of cheap flowers the classic date gift. and he's taking her to his house to watch some lame movie. talk about lame first dates.

it shouldn't be jackson going on that date with aurora it should be— someone else...

aurora had just arrived at jackson's house and was currently standing in his kitchen, apparently to get some snacks ready. the whole car ride over they were talking and laughing together but aurora felt that something was just off.