018. "your socks are as disgusting as pepsi"

ONLY FOR YOU

ONLY FOR YOU

{ irl }

-irl!

aurora woke to an odd looking ceiling and more comfortable than usual bedsheets

aurora woke to an odd looking ceiling and more comfortable than usual bedsheets. she'd been kidnapped, always hoping she'd be at least twenty and be trained in martials art this really put a dent in her plan.

however, judging by the fact that she was cosy and wasn't stripped naked, she scrapped the idea of being kidnapped making way for a new horror and fear to enter her body. while assessed the bedrooms plain interior, half dead plants, tech gear, and man standing in front of her, her nerves were now calm but her mind was a different story.

she was in matthew sturniolo's bed. the events of all last night all rushed back to her in big wave, which she did not need. but her hangover arrived only seconds later causing a pounding headache.

as she stared at the black silhouette lording over her she couldn't formulate any snarky roasts or a question as to why she was under his bed covers. under. her brain jumbled with words trying to find the best solution when it stopped at the sound of a voice.

"are you going to keep sitting or bed or get up its already one pm?" the familiar sound of matts voice pulled aurora from her trance but still hadn't enabled her voice just yet. if anything it gave her more shock and embolised her to the bed. she wanted to get out of there but that would come with a conversation which she dreaded having so she took the quicker but certainly harder route and talked now.

she realised she was still in her party dress from last meaning matt had only taken her to his bedroom but the thought of him carrying her sent a shiver through her. not in the way she'd normal thought it would.

"wow didn't know you could tell time" aurora snarked back despite her headache which seemed to have spread throughout her whole body in a matter of a few minutes. sitting straight up in the bed and rubbing her eyes is when she noticed that matt was shirtless. she cleared her eyes once more to ensure she was seeing straight and fully comprehending the situation unfolding in front of her.

matt caught aurora staring at him which he may or may not have done purposely. he fought back the itching urge to reply to her gaze by saying "take a picture it'll last longer" however those cliché lines were to —cliché for him. honestly, he was waiting for her own reaction to staring at him.

"oh god my eyes are burning" aurora started rubbing her eyes in disgust which matt didn't seem to pick up on.

"woah are you ok" matt rushed to aurora's side kneeling at the edge of his bed peering at her eyes to see what was wrong. since she was in her hangover stage is matt's duty to take care of her though he would never openly say that. and her eyes burning was not a good sign of getting better.

seeing how protective matt got over her, aurora decided to turn her snarky comment into a fun one she could laugh about and hopefully him. starting to laugh before she talked seemed to have ease matt's embarrassment for misunderstanding "from your ugliness".

a scoff left matt's mouth which turned into a chuckle. the sounds of her laughs and his chuckle fell in a harmonious rhythm until it matt playfully threw a pillow in her face causing her to go hysterical telling matt she was fine —better than fine she was happy. happy about being with matt, matt had brought her this joy after an eventful night. matt had done that.

feeling lethargic and knowing she had to get her ass up aurora trudged herself out of matt's bed following him downstairs. as she descended the staircase the faint aroma of waffles filled her nose taking over her senses.

a thudding sound form upstairs seemed to be coming from nick chasing chris. chris raced around the entire house nearly knocking his mum over who started yelling at him. "chris nick stop it!" she said continuing to add to the ginormous stack of waffles which aurora was loading onto her plate and coating in syrup.

"change your socks" nick screamed to chris who was not listening to him.

"i will throw them at you" chris threatened not joking at all preparing o take them off. nicks faced turned disgusted before stopping and looking at aurora.

"i thought you went home" nick questioned staring in between her and matt.

"i don't know what happened ask him" aurora shoved a giant piece of waffle in her mouth before pointing her fork at matt who perked his head up finally paying attention.

before matt had a chance to speak nick was off and chasing chris around again screaming about how ugly his striped shrek socks were. when aurora finally started paying attention she realised those were the socks she'd gifted chris for his birthday.

"hey those are amazing socks" aurora said to nick offended. he gave her a death stare looking ready to start yelling at her. aurora took that as a sign to shut up which she gladly did not wanting to be yelled at by nick.

"lets be real those socks are as disgusting as pepsi" nick knew that would get chris riled up giving him much satisfaction.

"do not offend pepsi " chris said to nick very angry at his statement. they then began chasing each other again like children

"well she has a hangover and matt's there so i'm not bothered" nick said sitting down at the kitchen table joining chris who!d given up and was shoving his mouth copying aurora.

"ok enough you guys just sit and eat peacefully like aurora my favourite child" mary-lou said giving a little smirk to aurora who smiled back.

"umm excuse me i'm right here" matt pointed out clearly offended.

"you just lack my natural charm" aurora said mocking matt on his snarky comment on messages previously which really annoyed her so using it against him pleased her a lot. she finished eating then stood up walking over to the sink setting her plate down.

"ok i'm heading out i'm gonna walk home because i look like shit" aurora groaned rubbing her head before collecting her purse which was laying on the counter kept safe by mary-lou.

"you always look like shit but i'm walking you there" aurora gave him a sarcastic smile at his first sentence but dismissed his offer though it sounded more it like a demand. aurora didn't bother fighting knowing matt would only argue with her. though she was still unsure why he  was randomly starting to care about her despite all the hatred.

"ok whatever but you're walking behind me but not so far that you look like a creep" she headed out there door matt ignoring her request and walking beside her. matt's legs were significantly longer so he usually had to slow his pace but considering she was hungover he seemed to need to act like a slug.

while approaching her house she noticed a figure standing outside her door ringing the bell frantically. once they heard the footsteps they turned around to face aurora and matt. it was jackson.

🎧
half this chap was a filler bc i didn't know what to write but like the START
she obviously needed to wake up in matt's bed likeee obviously
AND SHIRTLESS
we're all waiting for the chap when i've spellchecked and this chap will not be it
who's excited for the next chapter 😁😁
💌