Chapter 3 Qianling Bimu Bead

After Yan Hongxie made up her mind, she sat cross-legged on the Sword Spirit Platform, pinched a magic formula with her fingers, and drew a bit of soul power to practice.

To say that Gu Qinghan's soul power is indeed the best, not only does he have the rare ice spirit root, but he also has a solid training foundation from the main sect and is a good person, which makes his soul power extremely pure and sweet.

Yan Hongxie just tasted it once and found it hard to let go.

And when Yan Hongxie absorbed Gu Qinghan's soul power to practice, Gu Qinghan only felt a little numb and comfortable feeling transmitted from the sword, making his heart beat.

This was the first time that Sword Spirit took the initiative to communicate with him. Gu Qinghan felt excited and hurriedly asked Taoist Qingyun for some books about Sword Spirit and left the main hall of Tianxuan Sect.

After leaving the main hall, Gu Qinghan could not feel the movement of the sword spirit. He frowned slightly and tentatively sent some spiritual thoughts and spiritual power into the sword, but still received no response.

Just when Gu Qinghan was feeling a little bored, a young disciple not far away hurried over and said that there was a fight over there.

"What's going on?" Gu Qinghan asked with a frown, and then he realized that it was his junior fellow students. Because he had given the fifth junior sister a magic bag, they were fighting over it. The fifth junior sister seemed to have injured someone.

Gu Qinghan made a secret and walked quickly. When he arrived, he saw that his usually quiet fifth junior sister was frantically riding on the fourth junior brother and beating him.

She had just entered the mountain gate not long ago, and she only knew how to use a simple spirit-gathering palm, and she could slap her fourth junior brother who was at the fifth level of Qi training into screaming.

"Big brother is here!"

Someone yelled, and then they saw the fourth junior brother Li Zhen knocking the fifth junior sister away with a backhand palm.

His entire face was swollen like a pig's head after being slapped, and he was so angry that he almost went crazy. He pulled out the spiritual sword he had just obtained and stabbed the fifth junior sister Yan Wanxing.

"Stop!" Gu Qinghan raised his hand and struck with spiritual energy, knocking fourth junior brother Li Zhen aside and flying down next to fifth junior sister Yan Wanxing. After pulling up the little fifth junior sister, I saw that her body and face were covered with wounds, and the corners of her mouth were bleeding. However, her eyes were evil, her spiritual energy was in chaos, and she was on the verge of becoming possessed.

"Senior Brother, it was this little bitch who hit me first!" The third junior sister next to him spoke angrily first, and the other junior sisters next to him also followed suit. It was probably Yan Wanxing's fault. .

Yan Wanxing was speechless. Hearing that these people were setting things up here, he was so angry that he wanted to fight for his life.

"Okay, I will investigate the whole matter." Gu Qinghan shouted, and no one dared to say anything more.

On the other hand, Yan Wanxing next to her was still making a fuss, pointing at something in the hand of third junior sister Liu Yuzhu, and seemed unwilling to give up.

"Third Junior Sister, what is that in your hand?" Gu Qinghan asked, and Liu Yuzhu hid the thing with her backhand, saying it was nothing.

Gu Qinghan knew that Liu Yuzhu was the youngest daughter of Taoist Qingyun. She had been supported and supported since she was a child, so she was naturally a bit arrogant.